Yūshi Oshitari

a/N: I always thought Yushi's name was Yuushi??? But wiki proved me wrong LOL

Yūshi Oshitari ( ෆຶдෆຶ)

You were pretty sure you were going to descend into the depths of hell, considering you broke the most important thing your seatmate had. You didn't notice it on the floor as you stepped on it, having a satisfying crunch- and a pair of irrevocably spoiled glasses. 

You were at the library browsing through books, as you had a weird interest in the classical literature section. You didn't expect to see a guy sitting on the ground unconscious. You walked over and realised it was your seatmate. You went closer, wanting to take another peek at him- because you had a gigantic crush on him.

You didn't notice the pair of glasses on the ground when you stepped on it. The sleeping guy shifted awake, and you halted in your steps- wishing the ground would swallow you whole. You froze in your steps, before quickly bowing.

"I'm so sorry Yuushi-kun." You apologised.

Yuushi was rudely awakened by a crunching sound- he looks up and notices (First name). At (First name)'s apology and his broken glasses- he got the answer to why you were apologising. Yuushi wanted to tell you it was okay, but he thought of a better idea.

Why not use this chance to get closer to the woman he liked?

"Since you destroyed my glasses (Firstname), follow me to get a new one." He smirked-thinking that it was a perfect idea. As he dragged you out of the library, both of you lost in your thoughts.

"This is a date, right?"

too shy to say

but I hope you stay

- Billie Eilish

a/N: fun fact guys: YUUSHI GLASSES R FAKE LOL. he wore it for aesthetics purposes LOLOL