Shiraishi Kuranosuke

//Requested by a reader sometime back. I'm so sorry to only be able to post this one-shot now! ( ≧Д≦) //

You were just making your way out of the classroom, when someone bumped onto you.

"Sorry!" He cried out, as he looked at you. You looked up, and realized that it was your classmate, Shiraishi who knocked onto you. You bowed down, as a greeting and didn't realized the blush on Shiraishi's cheek.

After chatting with him for a while, you decided that you should leave when he suddenly asks, "(Name)-san! Do you mind...mind finding Gabriel with me?" He asks, as his hands scratched the back of his head.

"Sure," You replied with a smile. You guys began to look for Gabriel, when you noticed the beetle near the front of the classroom. However, you didn't realized that Siraishi also seen it, and rushed to the front of the room.

As you reached your hands out to the beetle, it touched Shiraishi's hand, which was on the beetle.

"Ah! Sorry!" You apologized, as you pull your hands back. Shiraishi, however, grabbed your retracting hands and looked into your eyes earnestly.

"(Name) –san! Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" He mumbled, as a blush came onto his face.

"Okay." You giggled, as his smile widened.

'This might be a good start,' Shiraishi thoughts, as he grins, seeing your bright smile.