Atobe Keigo

a/N: read the prev fic but SAY NO MORE HERE IS THE CALM ICE AFTER THE PAIN

Atobe Keigo (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

Atobe Keigo looked at the girl in front of her, as she rambled on about a new designer collector's bag. She was different from what he remembered- the person in front of her was unfamiliar. She used to be caring in the first few weeks when he woke up but she slowly changed to someone who loved his money more than him. 

Maybe it was just because he didn't recall her yet.

"My love, you can just buy what you like. Ore-sama will pay for it, no worries." Atobe drawls out.

"Sure, Keigo! How about you leave me with one of your black platinum cards? It would be easier for me too~" She called out, as Atobe walked into his room, excusing himself.

Atobe sat on his bed, heads in his hands- as he felt tired interacting with her. The person you love shouldn't make you feel this...exhausted, right? He didn't want to have anything to do with this woman anymore- but he was guilty, she took care of him, and he even forgot about her. 

Yet for some reason, he couldn't relax around her. Every moment he was on his toes, putting up a pretence.

He was tired of pretending. 

Atobe made up his mind to break up with her after she maxed out his card, sighing as she whined for more money. He had enough. 

Atobe roamed the streets, feeling better after breaking up with the sobbing ex, who called him ungrateful- and many other colourful languages. The delicious sugary smell of bread caught his attention, as he turns to a small bakery.

It was a plebian store, not conspicuous and definitely not what Atobe Keigo would visit, but his legs took him to the shop, following the smell. He pushes the door opened, and he looked up- stopping stunned.

She was beautiful. 

Her short hair was in a bob, making her face cuter than it could ever be.

She made him felt relaxed.

She reminded him of someone at the back of his head. He stumbled as hazy memories flashed past him, feeling dizzy. She rushed towards Atobe, eyes wide with concern and fear.

"Are you okay?" She mutters, catching him before bringing him to a seat. She offered a freshly-baked melon bread and a slight smile.

"A...ah. Ore-sama is okay." Atobe continues, closing his eyes as he savoured the melon bread.

"This bread...is good. Ore-same is Atobe Keigo, who are you?" Atobe asks.

"(First-name)...I'm (First and Last Name)." You smiling softly at him.

"(Firstname), since you saved Ore-sama, Ore-sama want to know more about you." Atobe commanded. For some reason, he felt like he had to know you- or he felt like he would regret it. 

You decided to leave Atobe and his newfound happiness alone, and cut your hair short to symbolise a fresh start. You looked different, not that much happier- but still kicking.

You took a job at the bakery near your house, and was called in for work as one of the part-timer was sick.

You were texting Oshitari, and you found out that Atobe broke up with the nurse. You didn't know whether to laugh or cry. You even joked with Oshitari, saying that perhaps you stand a chance now.

You started thinking about Atobe when the door chimed- signalling a guest had arrived. You looked up, only to stare in shock as the guy you loved. The guy Oshitari just mentioned. The guy who haunted you every night was standing in front of you. The guy who stole your heart. The guy who broke your heart.

He started stumbling around, grabbing his head and you rushed to his side. "Are you okay?" You softly muttered, offering him a melon bun- one that he used to love eating, although it was "plebian" food.

When he introduced himself and then offered to know more about you, you grin, tearing up. You accepted his request as he softly smiled.

''Ore-sama for some reason thinks...you make me relaxed. You should make Ore-sama this bread again." Atobe said as he took another bite of his bread.

You nod your head. If he didn't remember you, then you'll just have to make him fall in love with you again. 

If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it's yours.
 If it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be.

a/N: hope this was a satisfying p2 HAHAHAH