Yukimura Seiichi

Yukimura Seiichi ( ' ∀ ' )/

"Pak."

The sound of the ball hitting the racket sounded in your ear. It was the usual practice with the Rikkaidai Team members, with the exception of the match right before your eyes. The demons of Rikkaidai, Sanada and Yukimura ware playing a match together. However, the match was in the favour of Yukimura, as he was two games ahead of Sanada. Several minutes later, the referee announced, "6-4, The match goes to Yukimura Seiichi."

Both players shook their hands, and made their way out of the courts. "Buchou is so awesome!" Akaya exclaimed. His eyes glowed with admiration like the rest of his juniors, and that was no wonder. The match between the two strongest player in the school had lasted for an hour, which was unlike any other match.

"Well, Mura-buchou is the buchou for a reason, Wakame*." Marui teased as he burst the bubble in his mouth. Akaya opened his moth to retort when you cut in.

"Well, both of them are really good." You voiced out, as Akaya ran towards you.

"Sempai! Marui-sempai was bullying me." He whined, as he tugged on your shirt. You laughed, as they pulled faces at each other. After a few minutes, you tried to calm them down.

"What's happening?" A calm, yet deadly voice spoke, as an aura of doom hung around. Everyone froze and turned around, only to see Yukimura's calm gaze.

"Er..." Marui tried to explain.

"We were analyzing the match." You continued for Marui, as Yukimura's gaze turned to you. As he noticed you, the heavy aura suddenly disappeared.

"Is that so?" He asks with a smile, and you nod your head awkwardly.

"Then, how was the match?" He pesters, as he walks closer towards you.

"It was great..." You replied as you backed away from him, until you felt your back hit the fence. At that moment, you looked around wondering who could help you, when you discovered that Marui and Akaya left.

'Traitors!' You cried out in your mind, as yukimura walks so close to you, looking into your eyes.

"Who played better?" He questions, as he traps you with his hands.

"Both of you played really well, but you were slightly better than Sanada." You spoke as he smiles.

"That's good." He whispers, as he hugs you.

"Don't hug me! You're so sweaty!" You shrieked, as he hugs you tighter.

"I'm never letting you go." He said as he landed a soft kiss on your lips. You blushed, and hugged him tightly.

"I'm never letting you go as well."

~AN : Sorry for the late update guys ∩( '∀' )∩

Have a nice day/night!

Love Xx