Yanagi Renji

A/N: Honestly, is it just me or do all the Rikkaidai characters look so adorable??? If only they had a plot focused for them, huge L :-((

Yanagi Renji ♡(.◜ω◝.)♡  PART1

You despised him.

You couldn't understand why he was so talented. Not only was he the number one in every subject, but he also excelled in tennis, leading the school to their victories, again and again.

"Over-achiever, teacher's pet, try-hard...." You mumbled as you stabbed the pencil on the paper in front of you. The class was applauding at another question he managed to solve, which was aimed at high-schoolers.

You were constantly being compared to him, considering how both of you guys were supposed to be childhood friends. Your parents would frequently ask about his results, and compared them to your.....failing grades.

"Yanagi-kun, you are friends with (First-name)-san, right? Could you help tutor her in math? Considering her current score, if she doesn't pass the next test, she probably can't be promoted to the next year." Your teacher frowned, as she pulled the both of you back after the lesson.

"I'll try my best, (teacher name). (First-name), come to my house later after tennis practice for your lessons. I'll excuse myself now." Yanagi replied as he walked out of the classroom, leaving you staring at him.

"I DIDN'T EVEN AGREED!" You shouted, knowing what a mess it would be if he were to teach you. You just couldn't understand algebra, but you know it would be wiser if you just went to his house as standing up to Yanagi Renji would lead to many..........undesirable consequences.

"Argh! I can't do it. Screw math, I hate algebra!" You muttered as you crashed the paper in your hands to a ball. It has been 3 hours since your lessons started, and nothing entered your brain. You turned around, just noticing the sleeping guy beside you.

Crouched down on the table, brown hair slightly ruffled from the wind, Yanagi looked different. You stopped working on your assignment, as you stared into his sleeping face.

He didn't seem so tensed up, or rigid when he was sleeping. He didn't seem like an ass. You used your pencil to gently brush a stray hair off his forehead, before pausing in shock.

"Gah, what am I doing! Assignment....alegbra...." You scrambled around, focusing on your work, not noticing the slight blush that appeared on the sleeping guy's face.

He peeked a small glance at you, as your eyebrows frowned at another difficult question. A small smile grace his lips as he thought

'Leaving tennis practice earlier today was unexpectedly worth it.'