Atobe Keigo

A/N: Trying a new style for this Atobe fic! I thought of this while watching his interactions with Irie Kanata AND BC ATOBE IS A DRAMATIC ASS.

When I saw you 
I fell in love-

Atobe Keigo seldom walked to school. After all, he had his chauffeur to bring him to and fro, but for some reason- perhaps he wanted to bask in the Sakura flowers? Or was it because he was early to school today? The flowers can't be compared to his beauty though, he noted as he got off the limousine. 

He took his bag and strode in the empty walkway, as there were few people who couldn't afford a car in Hyotei. The trees lined the walkway, as the pink petals wandered around, swaying with the wind. The gentle breeze brushed past him. It was unnerving. He was lost in thoughts, thinking about tennis- and how to defeat Echizen Ryoma when he noticed you.

Your (hair colour) swaying with the wind, as you bend down to pet the stray kitten. Your giggle sounded like an angels symphony. You were enchanting. He didn't have to see your face to realise a fact. 

On 24 May 2020, 7.35am, He fell for you. 

______________________________________________________________________

You were accepted into Hyotei by scholarship. You were scared of the next three years you would have, how your classmates might be and it kept you up into the wee hours of the morning. 

You decided to leave early to walk to school, but you noticed a small kitten purring and following you. You decided to squat down and pat it, laughing as the cat licked your fingers. The cat suddenly glanced to your left, and you followed its glance, only to be met with a tall guy, purple-black hair and onyx eyes. The Hyotei uniform was snug against his toned body.

Your eyes twinkled, as you offered a grin.

"Want to go to school together?" You offer as he nods his head. You guys walk in comfortable silence, admiring the sakura that fell softly.

"What's your name?" Both of you asked in unison, as your head faced each other. A small blush adorned the both of your cheeks. Both of you stared at each other before laughing, a small chuckle emitting out of Atobe. Your eyes twinkled, and you offered a smile before replying,

"I'm (First-name), nice to meet you." 

you smiled
because you knew

-William Shakespeare

A/N 2: Do y'all think Atobe was a lil ooc in this? Idk I can imagine him being a possessive ass but- I wanted him to also have the innocence of his first love and not being a player-boi ???