Chapter 15: Not My Fault

(A/N: Hope yall's are staying safe out there!! Also I don't own any references I make. )

________________________________________________________________________

It took a while, but the conflict ended up resolved. Well, almost.

However, instead of waiting and regrouping after the commotion ended, a certain redhead decided to run off. Bakugou had been kidnapped and now (Y/N) was missing too. Kirishima managed to slip out unnoticed when people got distracted by how many bones Midoriya had broken. He might not be able to do anything for Bakugou right now, but he could sure as hell do something to at least look for (Y/N)! 

It was against the "rules", but he couldn't just sit still when he could do something. He knew it was the league again but he wasn't there to make sure nothing happened to (Y/N). 

He mentally berated himself for not leaving sooner.

He couldn't let himself just sit there and do nothing when there was still something he could do. It wouldn't be manly!

After aimlessly running in a direction, by sheer luck he managed to hear the the sounds of fighting, but whatever it was was getting farther and farther away. It was moving too quickly for him to keep up and he soon lost the sounds entirely.

"(Y/N)?!" he called. "(Y/N)?! Are you there?!" 

"Over here!" An unfamiliar voice called.

Hesitantly, Kirishima walked over to the source of the voice.

"Unless your name is (Y/N), I've gotta go." he stated before trying to remember which direction the noises came from. All the trees started to look the same. He made a mental not not to blame (Y/N) if he really did just get lost and not be in actual danger. 

"I'm almost (Y/N), well, sort of." 

Kirishima looked up to see a white haired guy in a tree swinging his legs.

"Well almost isn't going to cut it. Unless you can point me in his direction then I- wait what does almost even mean?"

He hopped off the tree and floated down slower than he should have. Upon closer inspection Kirishima realized he was covered in... sand? 

"Wait hold on- you're!" 

"Yup! The "sand villain" from the news apparently! I had no idea they took my picture before the fight started! Gotta give those reporters credit. Even though they called me a villain. I didn't even do anything! I'm the victim but they made me sound like a criminal! Talk about bias against someone who decided to use his quirk in public. "

"You ARE a criminal! Aren't you dead?? I've seen some good regen quirks but nothing that could fix- well... you know!" he said while waving his arms.

"Ok first of all I didn't destroy THAT much property and nobody died! Well except maybe me. But do you think this is the first time I've been... uhh.. 'fixed?' Nah I've been around longer than the other ones, even (Y/N). That means I've been a bit of a...  how should I put it... a pin cushion? No that just makes me sound like I get stabbed a lot. Which I do, but that's not really the point. Get it? Point?"

Kirishima had to pause for a moment to process whatever the hell that was. 

"Please just get to the point, Where's (Y/N)?"

"Sorry can't tell ya."

Strangely most of Kirishima's worry was replaced with frustration. 

"Then what can you tell me?!"