Chapter 3: Why

(Y/N) POV

I entered the warp gate beside Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

"Greetings. We are the League of Villains. Forgive our audacity, but... today, we've come here to U.A High School-this bastion of heroism... to end the life... of All Might, the Symbol of Peace." Kurogiri introduced.

While looking around at this massive facility, my target is nowhere to be found. Instead of the large loud man Shigaraki described to me, a man with long raven hair ran towards the group you entered with and began taking out other villains one by one much faster than I anticipated they would be beaten.

He seemed to tell a group of people around my age to run out the door, but Kurogiri was faster than them.

I assume he can handle whoever is up there. In no time at all, the raven haired man had beaten the thugs in the centre of the area, and came to attack Shigaraki.

Shigaraki grabbed his arm and began to break it with his quirk. The hero quickly jumped back clutching his arm after erasing shigaraki's quirk.

"Noumu. Your new target until All Might arrives is that man, Eraserhead. It seems he erases quirks, but that shouldn't be an issue for you. Defeat anyone who gets in your way." Shigaraki demanded.

I sprung into action as if it was something I did everyday. Dark energy streamed from my arms and legs as I rushed Eraserhead. He seemed surprised when he was looking at me, and I'm not sure why. My guess is that it's because his eyes erase quirks.

Well at least normal quirks anyways.

My fist connected with his jaw, sending him skidding backwards.

I didn't realize his scarf could move and it pulled my leg along with him.

He tried to tangle me in more of the scarf but I managed to free my leg and jump out of the way.

It would appear he doesn't understand my quirk as he's trying to put distance between us to try and trip me again.

I punched the air towards his stomach. A fast bolt of dark energy shot faster than he could move.

He recoiled as I punched more. He managed to dodge my punches and I decided to stop wasting energy.

I rushed towards him using an energy blast from my feet to propel myself towards him.

I feint him with a kick while I vault over him charging energy in my right arm.

"Checkmate." I mutter.

I released the energy in my arm with a powerful punch to the side of his head. His body went flying as he lost consciousness.

I landed gracefully and begin to walk back to Shigaraki when an angry voice and loud stomping approach you quickly.

"HEY ASSHOLE!" a loud voice yelled.

I turn to see an ash blonde and redhead running towards me.

"Noumu, what are you waiting for?" Shigaraki commanded

Taking a closer look as I walk closer to them, they look around my age.

"Are they... in my way?" I ask Shigaraki.

"Yes. Make it quick, you still have a job to do." He replied.

"...Yes sir." I coldly respond.

Fighting people my age seems... different... somehow. Either way,

I charge up energy in both my arms

in preparation of combat.

The one with grenades for hands launches explosions out of his hands to propel himself towards me while the other ran towards me.