Chapter 2: Waking Up

BEEP BEEP BEEP

You're awoken from your sleep by the sounds of your alarm clock.

"Ughhhhhhh" your tired form growls.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

You slam the alarm clock until it stops.

"Time to get up I guess. Damn nightmares again. I'm so tired I might as well have not even slept." You grumble as you sit up.

Kurogiri made sure to remind you it's an important day today, since it's the day the league of villains attacks USJ, an isolated training ground, to kill All Might.

You get dressed and debate whether or not to tame the spiky monstrosity known as your hair. You use the glass of the window to look at your self.

"Screw it." You mumble as you put your mask on and exit your room.

You open the door of your room to find Kurogiri and Shigaraki waiting at the bar.

"(L/N). You're early." Shigaraki states idly.

"The operation is today, so I got up early. That and I need coffee. Bad." You answered.

"I'll prepare it for you, just make sure you're going to be at your best for today. There's a lot riding on this." Kurogiri promptly requested.

"I understand." You replied.

"I hope also understand the consequences if you fail." Shigaraki threatened as he scratched his neck.

"Yes." You replied.

You sat on a bar stool  waiting for Kurogiri to get the coffee. As a bartender you trust him enough to make a half decent coffee.

"Here, drink it while it's hot." Kurogiri says as he passes you a mug.

"Thanks." You say as you begin to drink the coffee.

"When do we leave?"

"In half an hour." Kurogiri responds.

Time passes in silence.

"You don't talk much, do you?" Shigaraki asks.

"I do as I'm told." You coldly reply.

You see a family pass the window of the hideout.

An odd feeling stirs itself within you.

It was unknown to you, yet familiar.

Soon the others coming for the attack arrive.

"It's time to go, prepare yourselves." Shigaraki declared.

The dark mist that surrounds Kurogiri's head began to form a large gate that the large group began to pass through.

Shigaraki turned to you before you could walk through.

"You have one job. Kill All Might. Do you understand? Noumu?" He disclosed.

You nod as you walk though the gate with Shigaraki.