Nomination

Stacy's POV

"Where is he?" Louis asked me as I entered the cafeteria. He had one arm over Eleanor's shoulder but he wasn't paying attention to her.

"I don't know, he told me that he went to pick something up. Didn't he tell you where he went?"

"Will I ask you if I did know where he was?" He answered as we sat on the popular table. It didn't bother me a bit because Zayn and Louis are friends with everyone. Across us, however, was the other popular table. The cheerleaders. I hated how this school was too clichè for my life.

"Where is she?" A familiar voice said.

"Georgie!" I stood up and hugged her, gaining stares from everyone.

"Hi.." She answered uncomfortably.

"You didn't get to see last night's homecoming proposal! She said yes!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. I hugged her again and whispered we got switched again. She understood and sat beside me right away. I haven't seen her in a long time and being with her felt good.

"How long have you been a couple already? And how long have you been in his body?" She asked and I didn't answer because people might hear. I took her by the hand and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

"You will not believe what just happened." I told her.

"What?"

"So you know Amanda Edwards, right?" She nodded.

"She's Perrie's sister, right?"

"Right. Now, it turns out that she's Zayn's ex girlfriend and first love. She left Zayn two years ago."

"Oh my gosh, that's awful."

"Yes, what's worse is that she went away with Liam. She pretended that she was in love with Zayn in order to get into his mind so he wouldn't be want to be the captain of the soccer team. They just went back a few days ago and we only found out last night."

"But last night was the..."

"Homecoming proposal. Yes."

"How does Zayn feel?" She asked. I honestly didn't know the answer. I mean, he seems happy with me, but I know that deep inside, he was still in the process of a freshly-opened wound.

"He says he's over it, but I know he hasn't quite moved on yet. Anyway, I'm so glad you're back!" I hugged her again. I noticed a guy was standing behind her holding a bouquet of flowers and a giant teddy bear so I pulled away.

Oooh, someone's going to ask her!

"I have to go." I said while pretending to walk away. As soon as she turned around and faced the guy, I hid behind one of the lockers and watched him ask her.

It was very awkward and I couldn't hear them but based on the guy's facial expressions, she said yes.

"Hey, handsome." Perrie said from behind me, making me jump.

"What? Surprised? Scared?" She told me while running his fingers across my shoulders.

"Why would I be?"

"I just saw you hugging Stacy's bestfriend and I'm sure she wouldn't like it if she finds out." She said.

"Oh yeah? Why? Are you friends with her? The last time I checked, she hates you. So goodluck on whatever you're planning." I said.

"Come on, I know you still want me. Do I remind you of her?" She answered.

"Actually, no. You should try being more like her. Maybe that way, people may actually like you. She's perfect, but at least she's not faking kindness. She's genuinely nice to everyone and you're total opposites. Think about it. Would you date someone like you?" I said before walking away.