Bestfriendship

Game room?! How was I supposed to find that?! Confused, I ran up the stairs, going to Zayn's room.

My mind was going crazy and I was running out of breath. Why does this mansion have to be so big?!

After getting dressed, I sat down on his bed and decided to read the list that he gave me back in Georgie's house.

NEED TO KNOW:

1. I am extremely hot and girl squeal-worthy.

2. Girls say I'm hot when I smoke but I don't smoke just to look hot.

3. I have "pretty eyes".

4. Girls really love me.

(Halfway through the list and I'm already so pissed at him. He Loves himself too much!)

5. Theater room's beside the game room, down the basement, east wing.

(Finally, substantial information.)

6. You need my wallet for fake IDs and credit card. My other credit card's with me. Password: 7890

7. My hair's up in a quiff most of the time.

8. Perrie's not my girlfriend, but I'm her boyfriend.

9. My bestfriend's name is Louis, "equally as hot as Zayn", girls would say, but they also say I'm better in bed ;)

10. I sing, and I'm also a good artist. You can see my paintings at the art room, two doors from my room, right side.

11. Music room is beside my room, right side.

12. I don't text, I always call.

(Now, this will be a challenge. We can never take calls now, cause the other person must not hear our voices.)

13. The school loves me.

14. The only people I truly trust are Mim and Louis.

I turned the paper around, remembering that he wrote something at the back.

"I always get what I want. ;)"

What was that supposed to mean?!

Still pissed, I walked out the door, down to the game room. It was three floors down, so I took some time exploring the mansion. Well, at least the east wing. I had an internal debate on whether I should open the doors and look into the rooms, but I decided not to since technically, this isn't my house.

I figured the only rooms I'll be allowed to enter would be the theater room, the game room, the art room, the music room, Zayn's room, and the rooms on the first floor which contains the living room, kitchen, dining room, etc.

As I reached the game room, I opened the door which was also fingerprint activated.

I went in to see Louis sitting on the couch, playing FIFA. I observed the games on the game room and saw some old arcade stuff. They have the original pacman, the classic pinball, air hockey, foozball, an XBOX, play stations, a pool table, a ping pong table, and an entire bowling alley. They also have a bar in the corner of the room. I was surprised there wasn't a bartender.

The game room was HUGE. Huge was an understatement, it fit everything abovementioned with still so much room to spare!

"What took you so long?" I jumped. I didn't notice Louis leaving the couch. He was now standing by the bar, opening the fridge and getting two cans of Coke. He tosses one to me, luckily I have good catching skills.

"Hey, man," I said, walking up to him and giving him one of those man hugs. You know, the hugs boys do wherein they take each other's opposite hands and then just bump their chests against each other and then tap each other's backs? We did that.