New Pov

AN:I'm gonna make Ye Zun one of those main side characters if you know what I mean like he'll probably get his own chapter/pov every once in a while. Also my earphones don't work anymore so no more music for you (unless your listening to your own music).

Ye Zun's pov
I woke up in my brother's bed but he was nowhere to be seen, so I tried to get up and find him. I ended up hurting my arm in the process of getting up. Which caused me to let out a little whimper. After I managed to get myself out of bed I went to look for my brother. I walked into the living room and saw him sleeping with his laptop open. I shook him but he wouldn't wake up, so I shook him again but more violently and he woke up. I told him good morning and he stared at me for a while before saying good morning. I then went to make myself breakfast which was just cereal. Yilong joined me after a while. I washed my plate and then started looking for a new set of clothes so I could change. I was looking for something light and the only thing I found was a cream suit and then I grabbed a blue shirt. Once I finished taking a shower I asked Yilong if he could help bandage my hand again. I then told him that I would be going home today and I could see the sadness on his face. I didn't really want to leave but I was taking up too much of his time. I grabbed my clothes and left after giving him a hug.

AN: I had a hard time trying to think up this chapter that's why it's so short