Chungha's Helpers

AN: They all have a key to each other's house,you don't need to listen to the song

I woke up and started picking out a presentable outfit. I called ZhuZhu to come over and make me breakfast which he agreed to. After a while I found an outfit that consisted of a purple crop top and high waisted black jeans. I heard the door open and yelled I'm changing so ZhuZhu knew not to come into my room. Once I was done I was lured into the kitchen by the smell of my favorite breakfast meal. I was soon served a plate of chocolate chip pancakes, they tasted like heaven on earth. Once I was done I put my plate in the sink and waited for ZhuZhu to finish. Once he was done he drove me to work and I said goodbye. I dashed into the bakery and started baking. Today I was making things that were easy. That consisted of crepes, little Easter egg jellos, cookies, coffee, and muffins. Since everything was easy I started making little apple candies for them. Once I was done making them look pretty it was 8 and I noticed that Yang Yang was about to arrive. I welcomed him in and got him everything he needed to get started. In a couple of minutes Lee Haechan arrived. I got him set up and noticed he was working hard to catch up on what he missed. They had both been working passionately that time went by so quickly. I checked on them and they had got everything down. I then looked at the clock and it was 10:34 so I got ready to open. I heard a customer, so I took their order and after that was done I went to go check up on Yang Yang and Haechan. They looked like they were getting along and having a good time. Every once in a while I would join their conversation. It was nearing time for break so I told them to finish up doing whatever they were doing. I gave them their little boxes of apple candies and they thanked me. I heard the bell ring and I was about to state that we were on our break when I got pulled to a table. Eun-woo started rambling about this one bakery that everyone was talking about. The whole time I was paying attention and smiling. I was thinking the bakery sounded familiar, but then Eun-woo broke me out of my train of thought by hugging me and saying goodbye. I told him goodbye, but he was already out the door. ZhuZhu got up and said goodbye. I told him goodbye and headed to explain to my assistant that they were my friends. Once I explained that we got to work. At the end of work I counted how much we sold: 20 crepes, 5 boxes of Easter egg jellos, 16 cookies, 23 coffees, and 10 muffins. I said goodbye to everybody and closed the shop. I got home and washed my dishes. After I did some online shopping and found some really cute clothes. Soon I started feeling tired so I went to bed.