Welcome

AN: You don't need to watch the video also I'm terrible at describing outfits

3rd pov
Zhu Yilong woke up with his little brother still hugging him. He smiled and hugged him back before he removed his brother's hands from him. Yilong sighed before heading to take a shower. Chungha woke up next and the first thing she did was look for a nice outfit. She found (down below) this outfit and then went to shower.

Last to wake up was Eun-woo, he put on a brown knit shirt and black pants

Last to wake up was Eun-woo, he put on a brown knit shirt and black pants. Back to Zhu Yilong. He finished a shower and saw his little brother awake. His brother didn't have any clothes so he found some for him. He got him a white turtleneck with black pants. Once he was done he texted the others about what time they should meet up at. Chungha replied with 11 and Eun-woo replied with 12. Yilong texted them that they would go at 11:30 and that was the final decision. Yilong told his brother of his plans and told him he could stay home while he was gone. His brother agreed and made his way to make breakfast. Chungha was about to make herself some breakfast when she remembered she was going to the bakery with the others. Eun-woo spent his time making origami swans. Yilong said goodbye to his brother and made his way to pick up Chungha and Eun-woo. Once they were all in the car they started to drive to Orchid bakery. They arrived at Orchid bakery and noticed it was a purple pastel theme with white. They entered the store and it smelled like flowers. Eun-woo informes the others that they served flan, ice cream, pie, biscuits, and taiyaki. Yilong ordered ice cream and pie to go, but he ate some biscuits while they were there. Chungha ordered some ice cream and flan. Eun-woo ordered taiyaki. They all paid for their own things. They had a conversation about the upcoming competition. It was 12:25 and Yilong asked if they wanted him to drive them home because he wanted to go home to take care of his brother. They both agreed and he drove them home. He dropped both of them off at their house and then went home.