Zhu Yilong's Day

AN: Song no significance, listen if you want, same day as Eun-woo and Chungha

Zhu Yilong's pov

It was a little early but I knew I wasn't going back to sleep so I got up. I took a quick shower and got changed. I headed to the kitchen and made some eggs. After eating I washed my plate, grabbed all the cakes I had made yesterday and drove to work. Once at work I didn't even look at the bakery and got all the ingredients. Today I'm making Black Forest Gateau, Dark Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake, Raspberry and Chocolate Swiss Roll. For the drinks we're going with hot chocolate, iced and hot coffee. My break was coming up in 20 minutes. I checked everything I sold which was 4 Black Forest Gateau, 2 Dark Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake, 1 Raspberry and Chocolate Swiss Roll, 6 iced coffee, and 2 hot coffee. A customer came in after I was done. They wanted a hot chocolate and dark chocolate cherry mousse cake. I started getting their cake and hot chocolate ready. I gave them the cake and drink and told them that the cost was $32.75. The customer started complaining about how the price should have been about $24.21. I looked around and saw that some of the people sitting down had started staring. I tried to reason with the person but then my friend Bai Yu came in. Bai Yu being the hotheaded person he is started complaining to the person that if he didn't want to buy it he should run along. I thanked Bai Yu and asked him if he could run the shop for me for a while. He agreed and I headed out towards Chungha's bakery. I walked in and saw the look she had so I immediately told her that my friend was watching the bakery. I started to tell her about the lousy customer I had. She told me she was gonna search for help and I told her I was supposed to too. She asked me for help on who to recruit and I gave her my opinion. Soon after I saw that it was time for me to leave so I told her goodbye and headed to my bakery. Once I got to my bakery I saw Bai Yu helping a customer. Me and Bai Yu chatted for a while before he had to go. Soon it started nearing closing time. I checked and I had sold 3 Black Forest Gateau, 3 Dark Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake, 2 Raspberry and Chocolate Swiss Roll, 10 iced coffee and 5 hot coffee. I closed the bakery and drove home. I got home, cooked dinner, read a book and then went to bed.