After

AN: The reason he said super extra key is because he has 3 spare keys and he gave one to Chungha and the other to Yilong

Eun-woo's pov
I was the first one to get dropped off and when I opened the door I was met with disaster. Apparently someone had found the super extra key I had under the pot of a plant. The living room was covered in empty chip bags. I walked into my room with caution and saw my old college roommate?? I yelled what are you doing here without meaning to yell. He jumped and turned around. Then he said haha buddy I need to crash here for a few weeks. I was about to start telling him that he couldn't stay because I had a competition in a few weeks and I didn't need to have distractions. Then he gave me THE look. The look that made me remember why I loved baking so much. He was the first person that showed me to have fun while baking instead of having no emotion while baking. I then realized I had to let him stay since he did so much for me. I told him he could stay and he got really excited but then he asked where he would stay. I started thinking and ended up telling him he could sleep in my bed. Then I thought it looks like I can't really hang out with Chungha and ZhuZhu that much anymore. After all I know he was likely to burn down my place. So I told him to unpack his things and that I would make him eggs. That was one of the only things I knew hot to cook. I started thinking that maybe I should ask ZhuZhu to teach me to cook. After I finished cooking I called him to come eat. We ate in silence but then I asked him if he wanted to do anything. He replied by saying that he wanted to visit my bakery. I contemplated whether I should walk or drive him because it's not really that far. I decided we could use a little walk to catch up. When we got there I opened the bakery and he stood looking at it in awe. After some time he then decided to question me on why I picked brown as the color of the bakery. I myself did not know so I told him I went off instinct. After a while of staying in the bakery we went back home. When we got home we started playing a little bit of video games and then after we got bored we watched a movie till we fell asleep.