Eun-woo's Assistants

AN: The Usual

Eun-woo's pov

It was time to wake up and I was radiating with energy. I got all my supplies and left. I got to the bakery and started baking right away. I got everything done pretty fast. It was 9 in the morning and my new assistants were about to arrive any minute. Mark Lee, and Jung Wooyoung got here right at 9:02. I started by handing Mark an instruction list on how to make a Peach Panna Cotta. I then moved on to show Wooyoung how to operate the cash register, but he had already figured it out. I moved back to watch Mark as he created the Peach Panna Cotta. Lee Minhyuk arrived as Mark was halfway through. I got up, and grabbed everything he needed and helped him catch up. Soon it was time to open the bakery and they had managed to make Peach Panna Cotta, Strawberry yogurt mousse, matcha tiramisu, coffee, green tea, and peach soda. I told them it was alright that they couldn't get everything done yet. I headed towards the cashier as I heard customers come in. I looked and saw a wide smiling Wooyoung taking their order. Everything was going perfect. I went back and started baking. Soon it was break time and I told the guys to watch the shop because I wanted to go somewhere. I started running to WayWard Bakery hopefully ZhuZhu was there or else I'd have to run all the way back to Sunshine Bakery. After a while of running I came to a stop in front of WayWard Bakery. I entered and immediately started looking for ZhuZhu. I found him and dragged him to Sunshine Bakery. Once we were in Sunshine Bakery I was faced with people I didn't know. I spotted Chungha and grabbed her. I sat both Chungha and ZhuZhu down. I then started rambling about how we have to go see this one Bakery tomorrow because people were always talking about it. I noticed the time, hugged them both, said bye and then dashed out the door. I arrived back at my bakery after a while. I saw everyone and clapped then I said time to get back to work. The day had gone by rather peacefully. Mark and Minhyuk kept laughing while working. I would join in sometimes, but most of the time I spent talking to Wooyoung when he wasn't busy. It was the end of the day and Wooyoung informed me we had sold 12 Peach Panna Cotta, 9 Strawberry Yogurt Mousse, 7 Matcha Tiramisu, 13 green tea, 8 coffee, and 7 peach sodas. I let everyone go home before me so I could clean the kitchen. After cleaning I left and started walking home. Once I got home I started checking what people got at Orchid Bakery that was so good. Soon after my research I ate a quick meal and went to bed.