Brotherly love

AN:Ye Zun turned off the stove before craddling his arm. You don't need to listen to the song.

Zhu Yilong's pov
It was 12:52 when I got home. I remembered to get the ice cream and pie out. I walked in to see my little brother sprawled on the couch watching cartoons. I put the pie into the fridge and the ice cream into the freezer. I went to sit on the couch but my brother's hair was everywhere. I told him to sit up while I made his hair into a braid. After I was done I finally sat down and he resorted to laying on my lap. We watched cartoons for a little while until Ye Zun got hungry. I informed him that I had brought some pie and ice cream. He refused to eat any because he said he would eat some after dinner. I was about to ask him if he wanted me to cook him lunch, but he told me he'd been working on learning to cook. I was almost positive he wouldn't burn the house down so I let him cook. It had been a while since he started cooking and then I heard him scream in pain. I ran into the kitchen to see him cradling his arm. I then proceeded to run into the bathroom for my first aid kit and then back to the kitchen. I grabbed his arm gently and started cleaning the wound. His eyes were glazed over with tears and I tried to reassure him that it was gonna be okay. After I was done cleaning it I carefully bandaged it making sure not to hurt him too much. I then sat him down on the couch, told him I would make lunch for him, and to not move his arm so much. I cooked him scrambled eggs so he wouldn't have to move his other arm.