Cha Eun-woo's Day

AN: You don't have to listen to the song it has no significance

Chu Eun-woo's pov
It was 7 in the morning when I entered the bakery and took in the scenery/interior. Today was my first day and I had no help, since I haven't required anyone. I grabbed all my ingredients to make a chocolate cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, mango pudding, jelly tart, and strawberry swiss rolls. I then made some iced coffee, various teas and some hot chocolate. After I got everything ready I opened the bakery at about 11 in the morning. I got a few customers here and there. I sold about 1 chocolate cheesecake, 3 mango puddings and 1 strawberry swiss roll. As for the drinks I sold 3 iced coffee, 2 earl gray teas, 1 jasmine teas and 1 camomile tea. During my break I decided to look for some help. I searched and finally found some good candidates. There was Mark Lee, a 20 year old baker, and a 24 year old named Lee Minhyuk. Mark Lee had been baking since 16, and Lee Minhyuk since 1 year ago. I decided to get a cashier. A candidate I found was a 20 year old named Jung Wooyoung. He had worked as a cashier for 2 years until he recently got kicked out of his job. After taking my break I managed to sell 2 more chocolate cheesecake, 1 strawberry cheesecake, 2 mango pudding, 1 strawberry Swiss roll, 3 iced coffee, and 2 jasmine teas. After I closed the bakery at about 6pm, I started figuring out what to make. My ideas so far are Peach Panna Cotta, strawberry and yogurt mousse, matcha tiramisu, and caramel pudding chocolate cake. For drinks I was going with coffee, peach soda, strawberry milk tea, and green tea. Once everything was planned I headed home. I got home changed, and then ate. After eating I watched a movie and then went to bed.

AN: Whenever you see this tell me if it's good because I don't know if it is even though my friends told me it was fine