Yilong's Surprising Companions

AN: You don't have to listen to the song

Yilong's pov

I woke up early once again. I took a shower and tried to remember what I was dreaming about. After I was done I got ready into a red shirt and black pants. I tucked my shirt into my pants. I was about to get ready to make some breakfast before I got a call. Chungha called and asked if I could make breakfast for her which I agreed to. I got into my car and drove for 15 minutes. I got to her house and opened the door. I heard her yell that she was changing, so I started making her favorite chocolate chip pancakes. She walked into the kitchen and after a while I served her a plate. I sat down with my own plate and started eating. Chungha finished and soon after I finished and put my plate in the sink. I drove Chungha to work and she said goodbye. Another 5 minutes and I was at work. Since I haven't really planned ahead on what to make I decided to make what I did yesterday. I checked and a while had passed. I heard the door open and went to tell whoever came in that it wasn't opening time. I stopped right in my tracks when I noticed it was Ye Zun and Bai Yu. I asked them what they were doing here and they told me they were here to help me. I hugged them both and showed them how to do the desserts. After they had got everything done it was time to open. I had fun chatting with them and serving customers. I think I haven't smiled that much in a long time. Soon it was time for our break. I had started chatting with my little brother Ye Zun. I heard the door open and was soon being dragged out of the bakery. We soon got to Sunshine Bakery and before I got to do anything I was sitting down at a table. Chungha and I didn't get to say a word before Eun-woo started rambling about a bakery. Soon enough he checked the time, got up, hugged us and said goodbye. I too said goodbye to Chungha and then left. I got back to my bakery and surprisingly everything was still intact. I smiled and started talking to them as new customers came in. We had a good time and too quickly came the time to close the bakery. I was gonna check how much we sold but I didn't care today. I asked my brother if he wanted to come home with me tonight. He agreed and I was truly happy for once. I drove us to my house. Once we got home I told him to get comfortable. I cooked up some spaghetti and we ate. We watched a movie in comfortable silence. We were gonna head to bed but then it started raining quite hard. I remembered my brother being scared of the noise rain made so I turned and started hugging him. He asked if he could sleep with me and I allowed him to. After calming him down we fell asleep.