What to do

AN: You don't need to listen to the song also I know to those 3 people who read this that this chapter is late but here it is also I might finish another chapter today so I might post it later

Chungha's pov
Once I got home I was immediately bored. I looked for things to do from watching movies to cooking but nothing was fun enough. I would bake but today is supposed to be my day off. I heard a knock and went to open the door. I grabbed my package and opened it to find clothes. That's when I got the idea to go to the mall. I walked to my car and headed to the mall. I entered the mall and went to stores I don't usually go to. I found clothes that the guys would wear so I bought them so one day we could all switch to clothes we don't really wear. I explored the mall for other random items. I had found the Disney store and I had to go take a look. I ended up buying lots of plushies so I thought I would give some to the boys. I had lots of bags but that wasn't stopping me from getting more things. I ended up buying some chocolate while looking around. Somehow I ended up in the book store. I looked around and I found books that both the boys would like. I ended up getting a few mystery novels, fantasy books, and cookbooks. I knew I would give the boys the books except the cookbooks. The boys are my world. Ever since I met them I've been happy. I wouldn't mind spending my money on them. Well it's time to head home, I know I won't be able to carry any more bags with me. All of my backseat was filled with bags. I drove home and put all the bags in the living room. I started contemplating if I should give it to them wrapped or in a bag or something. After a while I still hadn't come to a conclusion, so I just stored them in the closet. I then followed one of the cookbooks on how to make steak. After eating I cleaned up I went to bed.