Chapter 12 - Winning you

Depuis le début

"Hyung did you broke up with Momo?" Jungkook instantly turned to questioned his hyung after the 'couple' has left.

"Who said we were together in the first place." Yoongi shoves his hands in his bomber jacket as he chuckled at the picture of him being with someone that isn't his Chim Chim.

"Then why were you kissing her neck?" The masked Jimin accidentally blurted out of the blue, making everyone's attention are now on him.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" Yoongi smirks and steps forward before leaning closer to the flustered boy.

"N-no... um, Of course not." Jimin rushingly denied, making a little gesture with his hands to go along with it.

"I don't think so." Yoongi cockily taunts as he lowered his mask to show off his prince-like features and proceeded to lick his lips while gazing at the younger sinfully.

"Come on Yoongi! if you keep teasing him, the poor boy, he will turn much redder." Taehyung screeched from the sideline before pulling Jimin behind in a protective way.

Stopping his tease, the bully finally leans back and did a 180° turn just to walk away into the hallways, leaving Jimin still flustered and a blushing mess.

"Kookie let's meet at lunch." Taehyung said, signalling his boyfriend to go too so he could have some time alone with his best friend.

"Tae why do I feel like Yoongi is wearing a mask so he could match me?" Jimin poutily asks, fiddling with his chubby fingers once he notices that Jungkook has gone away the second after Taehyung's order was given.

"Thank God, I'm not the only one to think that but you sure there's nothing going on between you guys?" Taehyung asked, remembering what he saw last night on the school blog.

"No he is just my bully, why did you ask?" Jimin looked confusedly at his best friend.

"Yah there's rumours that Yoongi has a crush on you!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly as he then unlocked his phone to show a clip of Yoongi beating Jackson up like a little pulp and the bully was practically shouting.

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE! CAN YOU HEAR THAT! JIMIN IS ONLY MINE!"

Once again, Jimin has gone red after seeing the video clip.

"He just claims that you are his Mochi!" Taehyung crazily yelled like a broken alarm while waving his phone around, making other students gave him weird glances.

"But what did Jackson Oppa ever do that angers Yoongi so much?" Jimin soon thought, staring at the video over and over again but started to blush while thinking of what the bully was shouting.

*Ring Ring*

*At Jimin's Class*

The masked up male walked into his classroom but as soon as he stepped in, all eyes were on him and soon some whispers erupted from the girls.

Girl 1 : You think they are dating?

Girl 2 : No, why would Yoongi Oppa date a mysterious nerd?

Girl 3 : I know right, Oppa is not gay and plus you think Jennie would let that nerd live? his life would be a living hell!

Hearing the gossips, Jimin heart beats out of fear and shock of what he has overheard but decided to keep his head low and walked towards his seat, earning some glares from his classmate as he walked by.

"What did I even do? And who is this Jennie?" Jimin thought, feeling shaken up by the storm he feels it coming ahead.

*Lunch*

Boredly, I walked out from my math class to go find Taehyung so we could eat on the rooftop but soon, I stopped in my track when I notice a girl talking to Yoongi.

"But Babe everyone thinks that you don't love me." Jennie cutely pouted, trying to act sad for the elder male's sympathy.

"Jennie don't babe me and they are right, I don't love you now Fuck off." Yoongi harshly answered as he walked away to the cafeteria, already wanted to vomit the girl's face out.

Seeing the bully walking away, I decided to mine my own business and continue to walk past, trying to get unnoticed but as I was about to, a girl with dark black hair, caked face, red lips, fashioned channel clothes and a bitchy face stopped me.

Hesitatingly, the masked up student looked up to see who was it that stopped him but instead, what he received was a hard slap.

"Slut you make Yoongi Oppa hates me now if you don't want me to hurt your ugly face! Don't you dare go near my Oppa!" Jennie shouted with pure anger in her hardening features.

"I d-did not-thing." Jimin stuttered, getting a little scared by the sudden fiery attitude.

"Shut up slut don't speak to me, I'm a queen and you're a peasant, it's disrespectful to speak to someone higher than you!" Jennie screamed out and turn on her heels before storming off.

"So she's hot temper, great" Jimin muttered to himself, already deciding to avoid Yoongi for a little while since Jennie's warning made him feel anxious by the girl's fiery attitude.

1 week has past and Yoongi had been wearing a mask the whole week, trying to impress Jimin who has ignored the elder but that didn't stop Yoongi from coming to try to make a conversation or you could saying winning Jimin's heart.

*Flashback*

It's Friday and Jimin is grabbing his books from the locker, getting ready to go home but all he wanted to do the entire week was to finally ask Yoongi why he had beaten up his cousin Jackson but that would get in the way of the plan to ignore his bully.

"I ignored Yoongi today...a success and no danger for me." Jimin sighed, he did not want to have a problem with someone with a child-like attitude.

"Jimin can we talk?" Yoongi asked in a rather soothing voice as he makes his way towards Jimin who instantly jumped up in surprise at the bully's voice.

"I-Its him a-again." Jimin thought, getting ready to run but not today, Yoongi has put both arms to the side of the lockers, trapping Jimin.

"Why are you doing this? avoiding me... Can't you see I'm trying to win over you!" Yoongi hurtedly shouted and Jimin could hear the pain in the male's voice, it made his heart softened and stopped running away.

The bully has stopped bullying me...instead, he had been protecting me from other bullies, complimenting me, sharing food, sometimes even bought me chocolate and even stalk me walking home which is quite creepy if I have to admit but the question is...

"Is he really winning my heart?"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Alright guys, I'm camping rn and the wifi is fucking trash. I might have a problem trying to upload future chapters like how I'm trying to upload this one right now but y'know stay tune🙂 lol

OH MY GOD I uploaded on the wrong day🤦‍♀️

Ps. The title reminds me of Winnie The Pooh