Chapter 13

Suji doesn't know if it was because of Taehyung's kiss or not but from that night she kept getting flashbacks of her past life whenever she tried to sleep or whenever she closed her eyes.

She got so many flashbacks of her,Taehyung and V playing and spending time together.Her studying and Taehyung helping her with it.V being playful.Most of them were happy memories.She even saw the twins playing with each other.Those scenes were so heartwarming.The twins loved each other a lot.

Besides happy memories she saw a very weird and heartbreaking dream.It was about V.V was looking so sad in the dream.He was holding Soomin's hand and asked her why she was marrying Taehyung when he is the one who likes her the most.V even said he feels sad and he doesn't think he will ever be able to recover from this and that he thought she'd be with him instead.Soomin was apologizing a lot and crying as well.When she was about to leave she saw Taehyung standing in the corner.He supposedly witnessed the whole scene.He looked so angry that it looked scary.That's when the flashback ended.

Suji became so sad after the flashback ended.V liked Soomin.It was a shocking news.She had no idea.He was so heartbroken after he found out about Soomin and Taehyung's engagement.And it was the first ever time Suji saw him so sad.It broke her heart.

Suji also saw an extended version of her nightmare.There she saw the face of the man standing in front of her with a knife.Even though she wished it wasn't,but it was indeed Taehyung,standing in front of her with a knife.He also was stabbed and was bleeding so much,it was hard for him to stand straight or even breath.V was laying down behind him in a pool of blood..not breathing....dead?Taehyung looked at Soomin and called out with all the strength he had left,"Soomin-ah,I'm sorry."

Taehyung then slowly reached his bloody hand out,"Soomin-ah,guess I will go down as a murderer.But it isn't your fault.Don't ever blame yourself.I'm so sorry for leaving you behind like this.But be sure to become a doctor,okay?"

Before Soomin could hold his hand he flopped down on the floor.Soomin quickly sat down and held his hand.He had become so weak.

Taehyung tried to smile and somehow let out,"Soomin-ah,don't miss me too much.And if you do,look at the moon.Okay?...And lastly Soomin-ah...you will forgive me,right?I know I make you angry.But you know why..I never ever said sorry.But Soomin-ah.....forgive me,please."A drop of tear rolled down from his eyes.

That's when Soomin came back to her senses.She was too shocked after seeing this to be in her right mind.She quickly got up to get a doctor.But Taehyung tried to hold her but was too weak to,"Soomin-ah,don't go.I won't be able to survive till then...please stay with me...please say you forg.."

Soomin quickly looked back with her tear stained face,

"I will come back for you,Taetae...Wait for me.."

Suji woke up from that dream with tears in her eyes.Taehyung was a murderer.He killed his own brother.It was probably because V liked Soomin and he got to know it.V suffered because of her.In fact both of them suffered because of her.But even before Taehyung died he tried to make sure she doesn't blame herself.Every question Suji had was being answered.Taehyung actually was the murderer.V was murdered.Soomin saw this.But Suji was still so confused.

Every mystery is being solved...but why doesn't it feel....right?

Tomorrow is the day Suji is gonna meet Jimin.She's gonna hear the whole story from him.After getting so many flashbacks she is really close to knowing what the twins might want to hear.She is sure after listening to Jimin she would get the answer.That means today might be the last night with the twins.Suji tried to stay calm and not become a crying mess.She decided to have a party with four of them on the roof tonight.She decorated the whole roof with fairy lights.Got every snacks that the twins like.V had no idea why she was throwing this party.Taehyung had assumed and Jungkook knew.So V was excited,Taehyung tried to act excited.Jungkook was trying to talk to Suji about something.His parents are returning tomorrow and he's going back home.He wanted to talk to Suji about something for long but he couldn't because V was always with him.Suji didn't want to listen tonight so she asked him to tell her the next morning.Tonight's all about the twins.Jungkook sighed but obliged.He was also sad that the twins had to go.He also became fond of them.