Chapter 11

The fortuneteller was busy so Suji had to wait for 2 more days to talk to her by phone.She had to get an appointment on phone just to talk to her for five minutes.And the 2 days passed in so much anxiety and agony.Suji didn't know what to do.She tried to avoid Taehyung at all cost.She stopped going to the rooftop room.But the twins came down to her room to hang out.V was like a cute little puppy who had no idea about anything at all and was excited over a new drama that started.Taehyung seemed to notice that something was wrong. Suji tried to act as normal as possible.But she didn't know how her acting was coming across.

The talk with the fortuneteller made Suji more confused.She talked to the fortuneteller outside of the house to make sure the twins don't hear her.The fortuneteller recognized her immediately and asked if she finally found out that there was a ghost of a serial killer living in her house.Suji replied positively and asked her all the questions she had.How can she find out what their wish or regret is?Will they be able to live this world happily if she fulfills them?Is there anyway she can fulfill their wishes?Is it wrong that a human wants to fulfill their wishes?

The fortuneteller laughed for sometime and then answered,"The last question my child,I won't answer.You be the judge if that whether it's right or wrong."

Suji didn't reply.

The fortuneteller continued,"I will help you to know what their last wish is.They want to hear something."

Suji was utterly confused,"What?What do they want to hear?"

The fortuneteller laughed again,"You would know that very well."

"Huh?How can I..."

"And you asked if you could fulfill their last wish,"The fortuneteller chuckled,amused,"You are the only one that can do it."

Suji didn't understand any of it,"So what do I do now?"

"My child,you know most of the story but there is one most important piece that's left unturned.All you need to do is wait for it to come."

"What?What kind of piece?Can you please.."

"I won't tell anything further.You are smart.I think you will figure everything out."

"But at least tell me...."

"There's one last thing I will say.I hope you be careful and don't end up alone and miserable like last time,"The fortuneteller said,"Blessings my child."

Before Suji could say something the fortuneteller hung up leaving Suji more confused and scared than she already was.No matter how many times she tried to contact the fortuneteller,she didn't pick up.

Suji sighed while putting her phone back in her pocket.She honestly couldn't take all this.

Should I just jump off of the roof?

Suji sighed again and headed home.

As soon as she reached home she went to her room and flopped on the bed.She somehow grabbed a notebook and a pen from her table and started noting down everything.Not leaving a single detail.Suji is really disappointed in herself.She is a smart girl.She has never backed away from solving anything but this time she's being a little idiot.She is putting away thinking about this as much as possible.

Her heart and mind are fighting each other about this topic.No matter how much she logically tries to think her heart says there's no way Taehyung is a serial killer.But her mind completely differs and says Taehyung is one.Suji sighed and decided to think about this later and think about how to fulfill their last wishes for now.That's what she always does.Tries to put away thinking because the more she thinks the more Taehyung is turning out to be a killer.It hurts her more than she can ever explain.