Chapter 4

It's 8 pm.

Suji's parents are stuck at work.Seokjin is busy at his restaurant.Suji is alone at home,studying with books splattered all over her bed.She looks excited for some reason.She was couldn't stop smiling.Was something good happening to her?The black haired boy doesn't know.He doesn't remember seeing her this excited since she moved in.But this is a great opportunity.He isn't losing this.

The black haired boy was standing by her door,invisible and waiting to make his grand entrance.He smirked even thinking about her reaction.How fun would it be to let her know that she isn't crazy it doesn't need any cycolozist or whatever that is..and all she hears and sees are absolutely correct.

Suji got up from her bed to put the books back on her table.This is it.That's the right time.He smirked.

Lights started flickering in that room.Suji looked around to see what was up.After the lights flickering for a bit,all the lights went out in her room.Only the dim light of the corridor was coming through by the half opened door.Suji seemed confused.

That's when he entered her room.The temperature dropped.He came and stood in front of her bed making sure his foot steps were heard.She was still facing her table and back facing him.He crossed his arms and smirked.When she turns around,she's gonna see him.For the first time ever.He can't wait to see her reaction.

Suji slowly turned around.She slowly looked at him as he kept smirking.He knows for the first few moments she's gonna think that she's seeing things and it's all her hallucination and start to come up with all sort of theories.But then slowly he will make her realize that he's actually real.

Suji was now looking at him.She looked at him from head to toe.What was she thinking?After a bit of silence a smile started to form on her face.He didn't expect that.Why's she smiling?

Slowly her smile started to grow wider.For some reason this didn't look right.She looks like she was up to something.

She opened her mouth to say something.He was a bit curious about what she would say in a situation like this.But when he heard what she has to say his eyes widened and his smirk fell.He surely did not expect her to say this.

She smiled and crossed her arms and leaned against her study table.

"What's up,V?"

He widened his eyes.

How the hell does she know his name?

The blonde haired boy was sitting in the rooftop room peacefully.He has gotten this peace after so much time.His brother has gone to execute his 'amazing' plan of scaring Suji.He wanted to put use this time and think peacefully.As his brother isn't here to continuously spitting nonsense he would be able to think.Now he was walking in the room with both of his hands in his pockets and thinking.

The topic he is thinking about is Suji.He has sparked his interest ever since she saw him on this room but couldn't see his brother.Why dies she see him sometimes even when he is invisible for human eyes?But she doesn't see him always.It's just sometimes here and there.Like a few days ago he was walking in her room to see if she notices him.But she didn't.She just sees him occasionally and just for a few seconds.The only time she saw him for long was the day she saw him on the rooftop room and called him a thief.

He is still very offended by this.

Anyways...she also doesn't react to any of his brother's pranks to how he wants her to.It's the first time in years that it's happening.Which is honestly entertaining to watch.

He can sense something wrong about this girl.There's something certainly fishy.He just can't pinpoint what.He feels weird around her.A small sigh escaped his mouth as he stopped walking and leaned against a wall.He doesn't have answer to any of these questions.He can't come to a conclusion.He can't stand this.