Chapter 6

Taehyung was sitting on the railing of the roof with his hands on his pocket looking at how stupid the people in front of him are.

The people in front of him are trying to start a bonfire on the roof.At 2 am.To roast marshmallows.Because the male in front of him never had marshmallows.Taehyung sighed seeing them struggling to light the wood on fire for the four hundredth time.

He would like to exclude himself from this foolery but he can't leave these two alone with each other.Only God knows what'll happen if he does that.

"Can you not just sit there and at least try to help us?"Suji shouted at Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't even reply.He only thought V was annoying.But turns out Suji is equally as annoying.None of them lets him be at peace anymore.

Taehyung sighed again.He really doesn't want to be here.He would prefer sitting in a room alone and painting.He feels weird around Suji.He feels a lot of emotions and he doesn't know why.A few nights before he even told her about his inspiration behind painting.It's so unlike him.He doesn't like that.He wants to say as far as Suji as possible.

But he can't.

In the last couple of days he tried to come up with an answer about all the questions he has about Suji but he still can't find an answer.This is getting more and more complicated.

Suji and V finally could lit the woods.Happiness was evident on their faces.They've put a lot of hard work into this.They cheered and even high fived each other.Then they slowly tried to roast the marshmallows Suji bought today from the convenience store.

After their attempt of roasting the first few marshmallows were successful they cheered again.Taehyung didn't understand why they were this happy with such a trival matter.Suji looked ecstatic.

Suji looked at Taehyung and signed him to come there.Taehyung didn't reply.

"Taetae,come and join us!"Suji said while smiling brightly.

Taehyung felt like the world around him stop.His head started hurting badly as he heard a flashback from his life.

"Taetae,come,join us!" Her voice was ringing in his head.The nickname was spinning around in his head really fast.How many days has it been since he got a flashback of her voice?How many years has it been since he heard this nickname?

"Taetae!!!"

"Hey,Taetae!"

"Taetae!!"

"Taehyung-ah?"

Taehyung snapped back to reality when he heard that.He looked at the direction and saw Suji looking at him with a worried expression.

"Huh?"Taehyung asked.V was also looking at him curiously.

"Are you Okay?You seem a bit..pale."Suji said in a worried voice,"Did something happen?"

"No,it's nothing.Don't worry."Taehyung said.

"Then come and join us for marshmallows,"V said while munching on his own marshmallows.

Taehyung didn't argue anymore because it wouldn't be of any use.He slowly came and sat across them.Suji handed him a stick of marshmallows to roast.

Suji was worried about him but V kept her busy with conversations.Taehyung's head was hurting badly.He won't stop hearing the nickname over and over again in his head.Taehyung sighed.

All he wanted was peace,but now he's stuck eating roasted marshmallows with a really bad headache.

Nice.