Chapter 8

A/N:Y'all better brace yourself for a long ass chapter.

___________________________________

"So what you're telling me is that there are two ghosts sitting in front of me?"Jungkook asked,confused as hell.

Suji nodded.

The situation right now is that,last night after Suji decided that she should wait for one more sign she also decided to Jungkook the whole story too.Firstly because she was a bit scared and secondly she was feeling guilty for hiding it from Jungkook for the past months.And lastly..if she decides to investigate about this house he could help her.He is a fond of mystery and thriller.Suji figured he would like this experience.So this morning Suji told Jungkook everything without leaving any detail.Jungkook didn't know whether it was believable or no.So Suji asked him to come to her house this night to see it for himself.And he came.

Now Suji and Jungkook are sitting across the on the wooden benches in the rooftop room.Jungkook was still very confused and looking around the room to see any glimpse of a ghost.

"So why don't I see them?"Jungkook asked.

"Because they are ghosts,Kook,"Suji said and smiled being proud of her joke.

Jungkook wasn't having any of it and said,"So you were joking the whole time?"

Suji shook her head quickly,"Jungkook-ah,there are actually ghosts in this room.I can see them but for some reason they aren't coming in front of you."

Suji then looked to her left side.Jungkook couldn't see anything but actually V was sitting by Suji's left side and judging Jungkook with his arms crossed on this chest.

"Why don't you come in front of him?Trust me,he's harmless,"Suji said looking at V.And then she turned to her right side.Again Jungkook couldn't see anything but Taehyung was sitting there while reading a book.He has no interest in anything happening.Suji again said,"Hey,please stop reading it and appear in front of Jungkook,"Suji then nudged Taehyung a bit.

Taehyung loudly closed his book and looked at Suji,being annoyed.Then he slowly got up and went to the other side of the room to sit on the stool in front of his canvas and started reading the book again.

Jungkook couldn't see anything but he could hear the book slamming and Taehyung's foot steps so he was a bit alarmed.

Suji sighed.She then turned to V.

"V-ah!!Come on,he's harmless!!You'll get a new friend too!!"Suji said desperately.

Suddenly a mischievous smile appeared on V's face.Suji raised her eyebrows at him and V looked at her and said,"Fine,I will appear."

Suji sighed in relief when he said that.She quickly looked at Jungkook and said,"V said he'll appear..."

But before she could finish V stood up and walked towards Jungkook.

Suji stopped mid sentence and asked V,"What're you doing?"

V turned back to her and put his index finger on his lips signaling her to shut up,then he winked at her.Suji immediately understood what he was up too so she also smirked.She was also up for some fun.

V walked over to her and leaned right in front of Jungkook's face.Jungkook was weirded out by the sudden feeling of air getting thicker around him.

Suji the said,"Jungkook-ah,V will appear in front of you on the count of three.Three...two....one...."

As soon as Suji said one V appeared right in front of Jungkook with a smirk.Jungkook was so shocked to see a guy appear right in front of him out of thin air.His face was so close to Jungkook,Jungkook couldn't help but let out a scream.It was just like that night when he was climbing up the pipe to Suji's balcony.