Chapter 7

Suji was tired of carrying an acoustic guitar from Jungkook's house to hers.It didn't look like it but it was really really heavy.

Suji somehow managed to get it inside her room and then she flopped down on her bed after keeping the guitar by her cupboard.

She sighed,"The things I do for people!!"

Then she paused for a moment and then smiled,"At least he will be happy!"

V was shocked.Beyond shocked.

Suji somehow brought a guitar out of the blue and now is tuning it with a lot of concentration.V had no idea she knew how to play guitar and where did she even got the guitar from?V has so many questions right now.

"Suji-ah,What are you even doing?"V asked.

"I'm trying to tune this guitar and my tuning skills are coming across mediocre,"Suji said,continuing to do what she was doing.

"I can see that,but I didn't know you liked to play guitar,"V said.

"I don't,"Suji said,"It's for you."

V widened his eyes.What?

"For me?"V repeated,just to make sure he heard correctly.

Suji nodded,"You were a singer,weren't
you?"

V nodded,"Yeah but..."

It's been so damn long since he has sung.He doesn't even remember picking up a guitar in a century.He doesn't have any confidence in singing or playing any kind of instrument right now.He loved music more than anything in his life.Not a lot of people were into it that time.He made it famous there.Music has given so much to him.But after passing away he never even tried to sing.

Suji continued to tune the guitar,"V-ah,the article I read about you stated how big of a star you were.Thousands of people were fan of you.They loved your music.It is a big deal,V."

V didn't say anything.So many thoughts were moving around in his head.

"And I saw the love for music in your eyes,V.Don't you listen carefully when I play music?You only stay still and focus when I play music.And that day..when I was watching a guy play acoustic guitar I saw how invested you were in it.You were even about to cry!"

"No,I wasn't!"V protested loudly.

"Keep telling yourself that,"Suji said,"Anyways..I brought this guitar for you and you're gonna start playing it and start singing slowly too."

V sighed being frustrated,"Suji-ah,I know you are trying to help me.But it isn't possible.I haven't done this in years.How am I supposed to.."

"That's why I'm going to help you learn from internet.Why fear when internet is here?"Suji chuckled.

"Suji-ah..you don't understand..."V shouted.

Taehyung who was reading a book sitting on the railing of roof finally looked at them.He lost interest within a second and looked back at his book.

Suji was done tuning the guitar so she slowly kept it by her side and looked straight at V's eyes.

"V-ah,didn't you say I'm one of the closet friends you've ever had?"

"Yeah..I did but.."

"Then don't you think I deserve to see you sing?"

"Suji-ah..."V called out weakly.His voice was shaking.

"I know you are afraid that if you start singing after so many years you would sound bad.You would hate that.But trust me..it's okay.We will take baby steps but you will reach the state you were in soon.I believe in you."