Chapter 5

Suji was breathing heavily and sweating profusely in her sleep.Her face was twisting in pain.

Suji was having the nightmare again.

"No...No...please don't...please stop!"Suji muttered in her sleep,"NO!!!!!!"

Suji shouted and woke up from her sleep.She was still breathing heavily.She sat up on her bed.

She's been having this nightmare a lot in the last few weeks.That's a bit odd.As usual she doesn't remember much about the nightmare.The only things she remembers are seeing someone holding a knife and seeing blood everywhere.She doesn't remember the person's face whose holding the knife.All she remembers is that he's a tall male.

Suji isn't sure but this time her nightmare seemed so much more real
and a bit more vivid.Suji isn't necessarily scared of a lot of things but she's scared of having this nightmare.She hates it.After waking up from it,it gives her so many feelings.Anger,pain and fear.And the most apparent feeling is sadness.She doesn't know why she feels all of it.

Suji sighed,"I guess I won't be able to sleep anymore.Congrats to me."

Suji slowly got up from her bed and decided to go to the roof to see what Taehyung and V are up to.Hopefully they'll be able to keep her company.

Suji slowly went up making sure to create as less as sound as possible.After she went up to the roof she saw both V and Taehyung standing by the railing and looking at the sky.Suji smiled.It's the first time she's seen them stand by each other silently without fighting or bickering,it's nice to watch.Suji stood by the stairs staring at them with a smile on her face.

She has become really good friends with them in the last two weeks.She can't believe it but she really enjoys their presence and even feels thankful for it.She got along with V pretty soon.He is really fun and mischievous.She has pranked Seokjin so many times with him.Taehyung on the other hands is a bit distant.He doesn't even talk much.He only talks when he absolutely needs to.Suji has also spotted some weird tendencies of Taehyung.But he is a nice guy.

V felt someone's presence and turned around.He smiled immediately,"Why're you standing there?Come here."V told Suji.

Taehyung also turned around when he heard that.

"I just didn't want to ruin the cute siblings moment,"Suji said.

"Forget it and come here,"V said and signed her to come and stand by them.Taehyung didn't say anything just looked at her.

Suji came and stood in between them and looked up at the night sky.The beautiful moon was seen.

"Beautiful,"Suji said.

"Right?"V asked,looking up again.

The moon looked so beautiful,it was breathtaking.

Suji slowly sat on the railing of the roof.

"You'll fall,"Taehyung said and came to stand right behind Suji.

"I won't...well..unless you push me.."Suji said and chuckled.

Taehyung didn't reply and just stood still.

V laughed out loud.

"No..I mean the way you're standing behind me looks like you're gonna push me,"Suji said.