Chapter Two: Soul Mates

Esmerelda's POV

I was sitting in Hermione's nursery watching my baby sleep. She looked so peaceful.

I turned to the fireplace that turned green and soon Severus was standing in Hermione's room.

His face is one of sorrow.

"What's wrong Severus?" I asked my husband's third in command. He looked down, "Severus where is Tom?"

He looked up to me meeting my brown eyes, "I'm so sorry. I tried the best I could but he didn't want any of us in the house. He was killed and the order was arriving so we all had to leave."

I felt tears in my eyes, "find out what happen Severus please." I felt my soul breaking.

"I will my lady but do not worry he will rise again," Severus told me and I thought back to the horcruxes that he created. I even created a few for myself.

"Thank you for your loyalty Severus," I smiled and he bowed then left. I walked over to my daughter and picked her up.

"I love you my little Hermione," I kissed her tiny head and sat down in the rocking chair. "My lady," I looked up to see a 10 year old girl.

She had long black hair and bright green eyes, "hello Delphine." I smiled at the big 10 year old.

"My lady how is the Princess?" Delphine asked and I smiled at her, "she is good how is your big brother?" I asked the girl.

"Rod is still mad the dark lord didn't let him have Bella," Delphine told me looking down.

"He does know the prophecy. Bella can not be married she is destined for my child," I told the girl and she smiled. "I just want Bella to be happy," Delphine told me.

I smiled and kissed her head, "and you will find true love soon someday and they will join our ranks and together you'll be very powerful."

She looked up at me with hopefully green eyes, "really?" I smiled and nod, "yes I know these things I have a gift of read prophecies."

The young child jump up and down, "yay I'm going to have a soul mate!" Bella walked in the door, "a mate are you sure you can handle it Delphine?"

Delphine looked over to Bella, "Bella! My Lady says I'm going to have a soul mate too."

Bella looked to me, "I didn't know that prophecy?" I smiled,

"One of the purest child of Lestrange

Will fall for an outcast with fire for hair

Apart they are weak

But together they are strong

A child will be turned to the dark

Together they will help the dark royalty

Defeat the light."

I smiled and Delphine was vibrating in her spot, "I will help the Princess?" I nod, "yes you will turn one of the light to dark."

She smiled, "I will get a soul mate." She had hearts for eyes, "yes."

Severus came rushing threw the door, "My lady we have to go now!" Before we could move the window in my manor smashed and in came James, Lily and a few other order members.

"Good job Severus you lead us straight to them," my eyes widen and I hand Hermione to Delphine.

"Run."