Chapter One: The Dark Princess

Tom's POV

I was outside my wife's bedroom waiting until the birth of my baby. My beautiful wife Esmeralda. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. She excepted every piece of me even when no one else did.

Flashback

I was inside the Slytherin common room and a girl sat next to me. "Is it true that you are the Slytherin heir?" I turned to see a girl with bright brown eyes and brown hair. "Yes I'm the heir why?" I asked and she smiled widely, "my name is Esmeralda. Esmeralda Burke." I looked down at the woman, "Tom. Tom Riddle." She looked up at me, "is it true you can talk to snakes?" She had excitement in her eyes. "Yes I can speak to snakes and a few other things..." The girl didn't look fazed at all usually when I tell people I can talk to snakes they run but not this odd girl.

Flashback Over

Right now she is giving birth to our little baby. The baby will be my heir. He will be the dark prince.

The screaming stopped for a second then I heard the piercing cry of my newborn son. I rushed into the room to see my wife smiling.

I turned to Narcissa the witch who delivered my child. "It's a baby girl," she smiled then bottle feed and cleaned the baby then handed her to me then left.

The little girl was so tiny.

I let a few tears slip and looked to my wife then back to our child. "You are so beautiful my little princess," I whisper.

My Esme smiled, "she's our beautiful little girl." I sat on our bed with our daughter still in my arms.

"She is perfect," I smiled and handed our baby to my wife. "What will we name her?" My wife looked up to me and asked.

"Hermione."

My Esme smiled and leaned up and kissed me.

We pulled back when we heard the door open. I looked up to see Severus, "my lord we have found the Potters."

I got up, "get Bella and the other death eaters. We must act now before they know we know." Severus nod and left. I turned to my wife of 30 years, "I have to go my love but I will be back soon."

"I love you Tom," she smiled. "I love you too my queen," I kissed her then kissed the head of our baby girl, our Hermione.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I walked into the Potter house. James attacked and I quickly killed him.

I walked upstairs to find Lily the woman that broke Severus' heart. She threw herself in front of the baby boy who looked to be a few months old.

I cast the killing curse at the woman and she cast the same curse back at me. Someone came from the corner of m eye and hit me in the back with the killing curse.

I died. My last thought being that James was supposed to be dead so who shot me.