34

mark rested his head on johnny's shoulder, as they watched the movie 'parasite' together. mark loved the movie, hence why he always wanted to rewatch it. 

johnny took a piece of popcorn from the bowl on his lap as they watched the movie mindlessly. he then, took a piece and put it towards mark's mouth signaling him to eat a piece as well, mark responded.

"i still don't get why dae-song didn't tell his mom about the maid's husband living in the basement..." mark said as they watched the movie. "me neither, it was quite obvious." johnny laughed.

mark turned off the movie, and then looked straight at johnny. "what?" johnny raised a brow. "are you out yet?" mark asked bluntly. "why do you ask? i'm not yet." johnny answered, now confused.

"it's just," mark said, as he put the bowl of popcorn on the table. "if we're gonna date, i'm just not sure what to do...also about my dad too." johnny nodded, understanding why mark was worried.

"it's not that i don't wanna come out," johnny explained. "i really do. i know my parents will be supportive, they've told me that multiple times. i just don't know how to bring up a topic like that."

"understandable." mark said. "i don't wanna pressure you, that's all. also, to mention the fact that you're like four years older than me." he giggled. "well, then it's our little secret." johnny winked.

"i'll be happy with that." mark smiled. "and when you're ready," mark held his hand. "we'll say something? okay?" johnny nodded, kissing mark's forehead once more.

+

mark and johnny played video games in johnny's living room, as they waited for johnny's parents to return home. 

"johnny?" his mom called out, as the door unlocked. johnny turned around to see his mom walking in, with grocery bags. "i'm home, and i have food!" she said as she walked into the kitchen.

"oh hi mark!" johnny's mom greeted. "are you staying with us for dinner?" mark nodded, "yeah i am. thank you for letting me stay here." johnny's mom chuckled, "oh don't worry about it sweetheart."

"actually, mom can mark sleepover again?" johnny asked. "oh sure, mark you're always welcomed here." johnny's mom responded, as she unloaded the groceries. "what do you want to eat?"

"we already ate actually, so you don't need to cook." johnny reassured. "oh okay then, well you boys have fun. johnny stay here for a second, i actually need to tell you something." his mom answered.

mark went up to johnny's room, as johnny walked over to his mom at the kitchen counter. 

"yeah mom?" johnny asked. "what's going on between you and mark?" johnny's mom stated bluntly. johnny's face went pale, "what do you mean? there's nothing going on between us two..."

his mom smiled, as she grabbed him by the chin. "johnny, you like mark. don't deny it," his mom said straight. "what are you going on about?" johnny said, getting defensive. "oh johnny.." she teased.

"i don't know what's going on between you two, or how long it's been going on, but i know you two have a thing for each other. also, stop seeing that mimi girl, she's irritating." his mom told him.

"mom! that's rude!" johnny snapped back. "johnny, i'm not gonna tell your dad about this, calm down. now go upstairs and spend time with your boyfriend, he's likely bored waiting." his mom said.

johnny sighed, "fine, you got me. i'm gay." he admitted. johnny's mom did nothing but smile, and held his face in her hands. "i know, and it's okay. your dad is okay with it as well, we've known."

"really?" johnny said. "really. now go upstairs and see your boytoy, i'm sure he misses you." his mom nagged once more. "thanks mom," johnny smiled. "oh and johnny," his mom stopped him again.

"take care of him okay? this one's a keeper." she winked.

+

periodt