33

"what are you talking about?" mark said, not understanding johnny's context. "i ordered this because i wanted to share it with you markie," johnny smirked. "is this a movie thing?" mark shot.

"no it isn't," johnny laughed. "come on, just drink from one straw and i'll drink from the other." mark sighed, as he took a sip from the milkshake, resting his hands under his chin, still confused.

johnny took ahold of the other straw, sipping from the other end. mark rolled his eyes, as he stopped sipping from the other straw. he sat back against the seat, crossing his arms in frustration. 

"this tastes like shit." mark mumbled. johnny sighed, as he stopped drinking and pushed the drink to the side. "why are you so upset? you should be happy to see me." johnny said, a smirk plastered.

"because you're not giving me attention! so give me attention now!" mark suddenly burst out. "i- i just want you to pay attention to me and- and praise me with all the compliments like you do!"

johnny chuckled, as he held his hand out. "what are you doing?" mark said, still upset. "give me your hand." johnny said. mark sighed, as he placed his hand in johnny's palm. "your hands are small."

"what are you doing now?" mark scoffed. johnny encased his hand in mark's holding it tight. "you are the cutest thing i have ever seen. i can't take you seriously when you're mad." johnny laughed.

"that sounds mean." mark said with puppy-like eyes. "mark lee," johnny started. "would you do the wonderful honors of being my lovely boyfriend?" mark's once angry expression, and faded slowly.

"oh..." mark softened up. "that's what this was," he said shyly. "well, then yes...i'd love to be your boyfriend." johnny chuckled, as he tapped his nose with his finger. "mark lee is my handsome boyfriend~"

"you just switch from korean to english randomly don't you?"
mark said, now playing along with johnny's antics. "and so what if i do? what will you ever do about it mark?" johnny responded, smiling.

"then i guess that i should just play along?" mark said, in an uncertain tone. "perhaps." johnny shrugged. the two stared at each other before bursting into laughter, "you're ridiculous." mark snorted.

"let's get out of here, yeah?" johnny proposed and mark nodded. the two left, of course throwing away their trash like all good korean kids do. they ran to johnny's car, hand in hand in excitement.

"i think i have an amazing idea," johnny said, as they buckled their seatbelts. "and that is?" mark giggled. "a surprise." johnny winked, as he started the car. "i'm scared, but i'll trust you." mark said.

+

"okay, close your eyes and don't open them until i say so." johnny said, as he realized they were close. "i'm really scared..." mark said. "don't be," johnny responded, as he parked in the parking lot 

"can i open my eyes yet?" mark said, his eyes still closed. "not yet, i'll help you out." johnny replied, getting out of the car. he went to mark's side and opened the door, and helped him get out.

he put his hands over mark's eyes, as he got out of the car. "no peaking." johnny said, as he walked mark over to the doorway. johnny unlocked the door, as he walked inside, guiding mark along.

"you can open your eyes." johnny said, removing his hands. "i wonder- oh..." mark said, before realizing where they were. "we're at your house dummy, is this really a surprise to you? or is this funny?"

"you know what's great about this markie," johnny smirked. "we're home alone, and that means we can do whatever our hearts' desire." mark just scoffed, a smile still on his face and kissed him again.

"you're an idiot, i mean really." mark said to him. "i'm in, what do you wanna do first?"

+

all eyes on me now in this state of mind its too pointless we still young and wild