26

"are you serious?" joshua laughed at mimi. "you're kidding, you played a game six times, for cotton candy? that's ridiculous!"

mimi giggled, "i was craving sugar! and plus, it's cotton candy, wouldn't you do the same?" joshua shook his head no, "i would  just go to the store and get some myself! that's way easier mimi!"

"it's easy, but is it fun?" mimi questioned rhetorically. "what's fun about having to play a game to get food?" joshua spat back at her. "you just need to try it for yourself joshua." mimi responded.

the two stopped walking, as they arrived back to where they started. "thank you for walking me back, it means a lot." mimi smiled, as they stood in front of her car. "it's nothing mimi." joshua answered.

"so you heading home after this?" joshua asked with an awkward tone. "i guess so," mimi replied. "but, i just want to say thank you. thank you for not y'know, judging me and all that shit..."

joshua just gave an apologetic smile, "well, don't you think it's all over now that he broke up with you?" mimi shrugged, uncertain. "i hope so, if something happens then i don't know what's next."

"well," joshua said taking out his phone. "if you need to talk to someone, about anything, here's my number." he handed his phone to mimi, allowing her to add her number. "oh, thank you." she smiled.

she typed in her number, and handed it back a faint blush on her cheeks. "i'll get going now." joshua concluded. "but i'll see you in class again i suppose." mimi nodded, "yeah, i'll see you too."

"oh, i guess i should give you my number before i go too." mimi said awkwardly, handing her phone to joshua. he put in his number, and handed the phone back. "text me when you're home."

mimi hummed, "will do." she unlocked her car, going inside. she waved goodbye through the window, and joshua just smiled doing the same. she pullled out of the parking lot, happy with herself.

+

mark sat quietly as he did his math homework, when suddenly a knock was on his door. "come in." mark said in english, still fixated on his work. instead of his mom or dad, it was johnny instead.

"mark," johnny said. mark turned around, and gasped instantly getting up. "johnny? what are you doing here?" mark said worriedly. "i think i finally did it mark, i think it's okay now." johnny smiled.

the canadian was nervous, it made him feel unsafe for johnny to be here. "johnny, how did you get in here?" mark said nervously. "your mom let me in, i told her it was for homework." johnny said.

"johnny, i know you seem really excited but i don't think you should be here..." mark said insiting that he should leave. "why are you so nervous? it's just us, and we're alone." johnny asked.

"johnny, please just tell me what happened and then i think you should go.." mark said, looking at him with worried eyes. "mimi and i, we finally broke up and i think she stopped..." johnny said excited.

mark gasped slightly, "r-really? that's great!" johnny nodded, as he held mark's hand tightly. "we can be together now, with nothing between us." mark was happy, but he really need johnny to leave.

"hyung, i'm really happy you're here but- but- you should leave, someone could walk in..." mark said as he tried to explain to johnny. "okay, okay, but let me just kiss you okay?" johnny chuckled.

"please just make it quick then..." mark sighed. johnny pulled mark in for a kiss, just like they did last time. it was longer than they expected, it was almost too long, and the two boys didn't even notice.

"mark," his father suddenly barged in. "oh my god," he said as he looked at the sight. johnny and mark quickly got off each other, "d-dad, i-i swear it's not-" mark stuttered as he realized what happened.

"i should've known." his dad gritted angrily. "you're just a faggot, and you! the fact i trusted my son to stay with you! i should've fucking known, get the hell out of my house, and don't come back!"

+

fuck