24

mimi stood patiently at the park as she waited for johnny's arrival.

she had texted johnny that she needed to meet him in private. it took some convincing, but eventually, she got him to come. johnny? he wasn't very thrilled to see who was blackmailing him.

she saw johnny's car pull up at the driveway, and johnny got out of his car and walked towards her with a motionless expression. "you're here?" mimi joked. "i didn't have a choice." johnny replied.

"what do you want mimi?" johnny sighed, checking the time on his watch. "you have thirty minutes, go." he added again. "why are you still with mark?" mimi inquired disappointedly to him.

"because i want to," johnny replied simply. "there isn't anything wrong with that. i've already told you again, stay away from him. don't even think about laying a finger on him, or i'll pull something."

"is johnny suh threatening me?" mimi teased. "pathetic, but old. you want me to just leave you alone, let you be, have you live your closeted gay life. well too bad johnny, that's not how it works."

"it is how it works, it's really fucking easy if you ask me." johnny said angrily. "stay away from mark, don't even come close." mimi laughed, "you always say that about everyone you meet johnny..."

"i mean it this time, don't come near him at all. he's fifteen, he doesn't need people like you to be in his life at this point in time, or at all for that matter." johnny responded harshly. "back off mimi."

"oh johnny," mimi sighed, as she looked straight into his eyes. "you can't get away with it, even if you tried. you never will, and that's because of me. you're under my control, you do what i say, okay?"

"what if i don't want to be under your fucking control anymore!" johnny suddenly shouted. "i'm tired of you blackmailing me for god knows how long, i want you to fuck off, to stay away from me!"

"i'm fucking over it mimi, i'm exhausted of your 'relationship' with you and me. i'm tired of you using me so you can portray yourself as someone who's dating some popular senior, so just stop it!"

"i'm fucking leaving," johnny said angrily. "and don't even think about touching mark, if you do, i swear i will end you and your fucking career."

"you're not leaving me for shit johnny," mimi said as she grabbed his arm harshly. "you're not gonna leave until you do the thing i've been wanting you to do for the entirety of our whole relationship."

"oh yeah, and what the hell is that? a sex tape?" johnny scoffed. "no, but it's close." mimi smirked, as she harshly pulled johnny by the collar, smashing her lips right on to his with strong force.

johnny instantly resist, pushing her off. "what the fuck are you doing!" johnny yelled. "you have no fucking right to do that, what is wrong with you! you're delusional, i swear to god!" he exclaimed.

"why can't you just do it!" mimi suddenly screamed. "do what? do fucking what michelle han? what do you want me to possibly do now! tell me, c'mon just tell me all fucking ready!" johnny shouted.

"i just want you to fall in love with me!" mimi said as tears started to fall down her cheeks. "i want you to just- just fall in love with me! to kiss me, to hold me, look at me the way you look at mark!"

"i'm so, so, so, tired of just faking everything with you! i just want you to feel the same and kiss me and hold me and make me feel like i'm the most wanted girl in the world, but you don't johnny!"

"you're gay, you like guys! and i hate you for that! i hate that my chance with you will never be possible, and that you're happy with mark instead of me!" mimi said, now full-on sobbing and crying.

"i hate you johnny suh! i fucking hate you, because you won't love me the way i love you!"

+

oh my