28

mark slammed his door shut, as he put on his shoes and ran out of the house. mark had no idea where he was going, but he knew that he needed to go somewhere far away from there.

he didn't have his phone either and didn't have a car either. he ran and ran as far as he could, never looking back for a second. mark didn't want to go back to his house, not after what his dad did.

he had never seen his dad that angry, and his dad had never slapped him before. he was upset, no that was an understatement. mark was fuming, and he swore in that moment he wanted to scream.

yeah, mark had no idea what he was doing, or where he was running to, but he knew that whatever happened, mark would not be returning to his home. not until his dad was gone permanently.

at this point, mark felt as if he hated his dad. he never thought he would feel that towards his dad, because he had always looked up to him. but, things always change and feelings apply as well.

he wounded up at a restaurant, and walked inside. he had some lose cash with him in the pocket of his jacket, lucky him. he was stressed, and needed to call someone to let him know what was wrong.

"excuse me?" mark asked the waiter as he gave him a glass of water. "yes?" the waiter replied. "do you mind if i use your phone? i had left mine at home by accident..." mark explained nervously.

"of course, come with me." the waiter smiled and mark thanked her following her to the register where the phone was located. he wasn't sure who to dial, but he didn't want to contact johnny anymore.

suddenly, he somehow remembered daniel's number. he didn't know how he did, considering they weren't close. he used his nervous and shaking hands to punch in his number, and dialed him.

'hello?'

"daniel, is that you?"

'holy shit, mark is that you?'

"yeah, um...i don't have my phone right now-"

'i know mark, johnny has been texting the shit out of me for an hour, and he said he saw you run out of your house,'

"what?"

'yeah, and he's really fucking worried about you. i don't know what's going on between you two, but he said that it had to do something with your dad...'

"well, i-i'm at this restaurant, but please don't tell him...please..." 

'why? mark, what is going on? you need to tell me.'

"can you just like, call an uber for me or something? i have no idea where i am, okay?"

'mark, do you want me to just like get someone to pick you up? i can go with my brother.'

"are you sure?"

'yes i'm sure, now tell me where you are and i'll come get you.'

"okay, um alright..."

mark gave the address of where he was and daniel assured him that him and his brother would be there as soon as they could. all of this made mark go crazy, he had no idea what he was doing.

after twenty minutes of ruthless waiting, mark looked up to see daniel bursting into the restaurant. "mark!" daniel said, running towards the boy. "dude, you look like absolute shit." he laughed.

"thanks for the compliment." mark scoffed. "come on, my brother is waiting outside." daniel said, as he led mark outside of the restaurant. they walked out together, and mark met his brother.

"hey, i got him." daniel said as he opened the side door for mark. "hey, i'm daniel's brother. my name is chan." the boy introduced as he turned from the driver's seat. "mark." mark responded back.

"you okay? it's pretty unsafe to be out here this late." chan said, as daniel got in the front seat. "yeah, i know. it was just some family stuff, and my dad took my phone." mark replied, looking outside.

"well, if you ever need somewhere to stay, you're welcome to stay with me and daniel." chan smiled, as he started the car. "thanks, i appreciate it." mark replied smiling a little.

+

they call me megatron shawty a megacon