11

"are you gonna finish?" johnny asked, noticing how mark stopped.

mark snapped out of his daze, "oh- uh, yeah..." johnny chuckled. "were you good for a second? you blanked out for what seemed like forever..." the younger boy laughed awkwardly, "yeah i'm okay."

"alright cool, now are you gonna finish?" johnny asked again. "oh uh yeah, like what i was saying was that my dad wants me to meet my special someone i guess..." mark shrugged, feeling uneasy.

"oh i see, yeah my parents probably think the same. i honestly think that they want me to marry my girlfriend," johnny said, basically disregarding everything mark had said. "oh yeah," mark mumbled.

"girlfriend."

"sorry, did you say something?" johnny said, not hearing his last word. "oh, nothing, hahaha..." mark said, laughing off the matter. "anyways, how's the food?" johnny said, taking a sip of his water.

"it's good, your mom is a good cook." mark praised. "i must tell her then, she'll want to cook more for you." johnny winked. "alright, what was that for? are you just trying to be extra?" mark giggled.

"it's called having charm mark lee, take notes." johnny said confidently. "how do you know my last name?" mark cocked his head. "the teacher told me when he assigned me to you." johnny answered.

mark scoffed, "touché" 

+

"so what do you wanna do exactly for this video?" johnny asked, as they walked through the park. 

"something...exciting." mark said, trying to think of an idea. "something that defys what other kids might be doing, something original." johnny raised a brow, "you sound very poetic right now."

"i'm not!" mark laughed at him, slapping him playfully. "i'm just being honest, and the truth is i want to be different and do something that will be better than the other students' projects! it's good!"

"so think of something different!" johnny said happily to him. "mark, it's easy to have an idea when it's right in front of you, so look around, think of something that will give you an original idea."

"that's gonna take forever, don't you think?" mark whined. "well, i'm not doing this entire thing for you markie. so you might wanna start getting ideas now." johnny insisted to him. mark pouted.

"i don't know..." mark mumbled. "um, how about we do like a video where we like do stuff together, and then like we can make it into one big thing...wait..no...ugh i don't really know, i'm sorry!!"

"stop beating yourself up about it mark." johnny reassured him. "we have time. don't worry about it." mark couldn't believe how care-free johnny was being towards him, "do you even care?"

"care about what?" johnny asked casually. "about this project! all this time you've been taunting and teasing me, and being all mr. nice guy, but you don't even wanna pay attention!" mark badgered.

johnny couldn't lie, mark was pretty cute when he was upset. he didn't even realize that he was smiling at his little tantrum. "why are you smiling!! this is important!!" mark fumed, crossing his arms.

"you're getting upset for no reason." johnny said nonchalant, a smile still on his face. "i have every right to be upset! you have no idea what you're talking about johnny suh!" mark spat at him.

it was hard for johnny not to laugh at him, as he held his hand over his mouth attempting not to laugh. "oh, now you're laughing at me? real fucking smooth johnny suh!" mark cursed sarcastically.

"stop getting so mad markie." johnny laughed at him. "just relax, you have time. shouldn't you listen to me? after all, i am the one you're interviewing anyway." mark scoffed at him, "cocky asshole."

"i'm not being cocky, i'm being honest." johnny corrected him. "you're annoying." mark said angrily. "is that all you got? i'm annoying? i could think of so much more." johnny teased, smirking.

+

ahahaha