"You wanted to embarrass me and make a scene because of jealously but you only ended up shaming yourself. I'm over it, you should be too." I gave her a simple smile.

"Jealousy?" She looked taken back.

"Well, you wanted something that was never meant to be yours in the first place. A little advice good things come with patience, faith, and being a good person. Wait on your own blessing before trying to take someone else's but don't worry, it's all love."

I held my head higher turning back towards the direction of the pastor. She shot her mouth up looking around as if others had heard us. I met eyes with Owen in the crowd as he stood next to Kenny with his suit on looking handsome as ever. He licked his lips giving me a smile that made me light-headed a little. Yup, he was definitely my blessing.

Once the ceremony was over with most of the crowd headed over to the reception hall. We danced and partied as Faith and Monica celebrated their hearts out. I could tell Faith was still upset about her parents not showing up, but she was trying to keep a smile on her face for the sake of Monica.

"Even if they didn't show up I'm just glad I have all of my friends here to support me that's what matters the most." She said hugging all of us.

"Don't worry baby they'll come around one day they have too," Monica reassured.

"Man no disrespectful Faith but fuck them."

"Twon!" Kacey slapped him on the chest as he shrugged with a mean mug.

"I said what I said. You're their only daughter they could have showed up to support you getting married that's messed up and you can tell them I said that too."

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better Twon...I guess." Faith chuckled as we laughed shaking our heads.

"Where's Andre?" Owen asked holding me tight with a cup of Patron in his hands.

"He stepped outside something about a phone call," Monica said shrugging.

"You're drinking a lot tonight aren't you?" I teased Owen.

"Hell yeah it's a celebration baby plus I gotta keep my stamina up for you tonight cus we ain't goin to sleep." He winked slapping me on the ass.

"Owen!"

He laughed taking another sip of his drink. As we continued talking and dancing while 90's music played throughout the room Andre came back inside the building with a serious expression on his face. He bombarded through a group of people looking like the angriest man in the world. Before we had the chance to ask what was wrong he pushed through us headed directly in Kenny's direction. Kenny looked up a little too late because before we knew it Andre's fist was connecting with his jaw.

      He punched Kenny multiple times as Owen and Twon tried pulling him up off of Kenny's body. All of the ladies stood back with other guests watching what was taking place. Owen and Twon finally got Andre up off of Kenny. Owen pushed him back across the room trying to get him to calm down.

"Get off him man! What the fuck is wrong with you dawg?" Owen asked still pushing Andre back, but his eyes never left Kenny who was stunned wiping his bloody nose.