Chapter 35🌲Oiran Twins; They Must be Sold Together!

↪At the first like 1000 words I had major writer's block, sorry :(↩

↣Oiran Twins; They Must be Sold Together↢

"I did it! I did it!" You threw your arms up in the air, dropping your sword onto the ground and cheering.

Inosuke jumped from his slumped position on the porch, having been awoken by your happy crying. Not really noticing that he just woke up, you jumped into his arms and grinned, "I got the first, second and forth forms down! It took me three months, but I did it! You saw me right?!"

He nodded feverishly, eyeing the smoking decapitated straw dummies that littered the floor. You defiantly did something. Inosuke was so tired he didn't notice someone's screams and you race somewhere with your sword raised until he heard you scream. This time he seriously jumped from his seat and ran in the direction of your angered yells. The main entrance seemed to be crowded with crying butterfly girls and a livid Tanjirou, yelling at a figure sat squat on the gateway entrance. You stood bravely in front of whoever it was, yanking the girls out his arms, "Are you taking me now or not?!"

The man in front of you scowled, getting up to his full height and letting Inosuke examine his features. He was abnormally tall, the sleeves of his uniform seemed to have been ripped off and his arms were adorned with bands and nails painted an odd blue and red. The crystal headband, golden earrings and odd eye makeup seemed to make his crimson eyes pop in the glistening sunlight. Though the twin swords on his back seemed more mysterious. Inosuke's never seen another demon slayer with dual swords before, he would've been excited if they didn't seem to be harassing you.

The demon slayer rolled his eyes, letting you take Aoi and Naho into your arms. You grimaced in distaste for whomever this man was when Naho continued to sob into your shoulder and elder girl sit there obediently, arms looped loosely around you neck, like she was too shocked to properly do anything. Dropping down next to Tanjirou, you gently let the two girls down next to the maroonette and looking back up at the man, "Well? Come on, I haven't got all day. You want a girl or no one?"

The muscular man scoffed at your arrogant façade, jumping down next to you and picking you up. When he threw you over his shoulder and started bounding out the estate, Kanao and Inosuke seemed to have a moment of anger, charging the man. He simply side stepped, letting the two fall to the ground beside him, tutting, he shook his head like he was talking to some toddlers, "Tepid, tepid. You're a giant mess and plain out tired. These new demon slayers are simply getting weaker and weaker."

Kanao stopped dead, a look of fear dancing in her dull eyes as she stalked back to Tanjirou. Inosuke on the other hand held his ground, jumping up and trying to grab your foot out of the man's grasp, "Let her go, you weak bastard! Only I can hold her like that!"

"L-L-let go of... Let go of [N/N]chan! You-You might be some sort of muscle monster, but I... I won't back down!" You perked your head to look over at the new voice, smiling comfortingly at the terrified looking Zenitsu, who seemed to have just arrived back from his own mission.

"I'm fine, boys! I chose to do this!"

"Let us all go!" Tanjirou finally announced, seemingly not even noticing your words, running up to help his other three friends.

"Oh yeah, whatever. I'll have you guys come too." You all blinked in surprise. Until he slapped a hand on your rear end, "But don't you defy me, punks!"

You screeched, fiercely kicking the man's chest and turning bright red. Inosuke saw his own shade of red, trying even more to rip you out of the ginormous man's arms. He rolled his eyes, dropping you carelessly in Inosuke's grasp, "Now, how am I going to do this? You four aren't exactly the most flamboyant of faces..."