Chapter 11

Robin was on his way to Slade's hideout. He was jumping from building to building landing gracefully. He was doing alright until he heard something, it was coming from the side of the building.

The ebony stood still for a moment still curious about the sound, until a bright yellow costume appeared climbing up on the building. Robin knew it was Kidflash aka Wally. Robin was developing feelings for the speedster but didn't want to admit it cause it would just get in his way.

Robin then took off running to the next building, he heard KF yell "Time for some action!" The ebony then assume the speedster started following him.

The speedster has been chasing Robin for 5 mins already and the ebony was tried of it. As soon as he landed on the next building he looked around for KF but didn't see any sign of him. Robin was finally able to relax and find his way back to Slade's.

That was until he got punched.

The last thing he heard before he went unconscious was KF yelling, "Oh crap! I just punched Robin!" (Renegade is still in his Robin uniform! Just a little btw)

KF was freaking out, he decided to call the Young Justice team for help. As he was about to call he heard Robin slowly gain consciousness. KF only met Robin once and he got on his nerves but he helped him with his mask situation.

"Ugh my head, wh-what happened?" Robin said while holding his head. Suddenly it all came back to him of what happened, Robin quickly stood up giving KF the junior version of the 'Bat glare'.

"You! You punched me! Why!"

"Hey... okay funny story-" KF was beginning to say before getting cutoff by an angry Robin.

"How is it a 'funny story'!"

"Just let me explain! Before I punch you a second time!" KF yelled looking very serious at Robin and that made Robin he quiet and listen to KF.

"I was having a hard day today so I went out to Gotham to find this boy but I heard footsteps coming from the roofs, and so I assume you were a criminal and that was why I punched you." KF said putting his head down in shame but because of 'the boy' he wanted to find.

Robin was unsure of what to say, he wasn't too sure if 'the boy' was him.

The two stood in silence for a minute till Robin broke the silence by asking a question, "Did you ever find the boy?" His voice cracked and was really quiet but KF still heard him.

"Why do you care?" Said KF as he was starting to walk away until Robin grabbed his arm.

"Look I'm sorry about the way I acted, but you try being a 13 year old on a team of superheroes with powers." Said Robin still holding KF arm.

"Oh yeah, you have no powers." KF obviously didn't listen to Batman's lecture about the new teammate.

"I-I didn't find the boy. I wish I did, but I didn't." KF said looking down, Robin then let go of Wally's arm.

"Oh I'm sorry" Robin said but deep down he was thinking KF was looking for him.

The two then began talking just about anything. They decided to sit on the ledge and continue their conversation there.

~~~

It's been 2 hours and Robin and KF are still chatting. They both gotten very close in the 2 hours of them talking. Robin managed to even forget about the files he has and how Slade's expecting him.

"Wait you watched 'To all the boys I've loved before'?!?" Robin said laughing at KF. But KF didn't mind.

"Yes! Even the second one!" Said KF as Robin began laughing even harder.

"And you threw a spoon at the tv cause of that movie?" Asked Robin trying to hold back his laughter.

"I almost threw my tv out of my room once" KF just casually said making the ebony laugh again which made KF start laughing.

They were both having a good time until out of the corner of Robin's eye he saw his worst nightmare.

Slade.

Slade was probably 4 buildings away but Robin could still see his outline. The older man was holding a sword and sliding it across the roof of the building his on, making the sword more sharp.

Robin knew Slade was going to hurt or possibly kill KF, he couldn't let that happen. But the ebony didn't know what to, Slade also started picking up the pace too.

"Rob! You good?" Asked KF looking really concerned for the 13 year old.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I don't have a choice." Robin said trying to make it sound bitter but instead it sounded sad and depressed.

Robin knew Slade would kill KF, but if Robin were to take down KF he would just lock him up and punish Robin instead. He's willing to get punished, even though it'll hurt.

KF looked really confused by what Robin said until the ebony got up and kicked KF right in the face. KF got up holding his nose which was starting to bleed looking very confused at Robin.

"Was that payback for the punch? Cause I totally get it."

Robin then threw 2 batarangs near KF, it exploded crashing him into the next building. Robin grabbed KF's collar and pulled him close to him and punched him out cold.

"I'm sorry KF" Robin said quietly.

"Don't keep me waiting again." Slade said kicking Robin in the stomach and slashing his left arm with his sword.

"Let's go. I already got Batman, I guess we can take him too." The assassin said grabbing KF's body putting him over his shoulder as he ran off to the hide out. With Robin following behind him knowing he's getting a beating.

Hey guys! Now I know what you're thinking "Woah another update? Finally she's actually pumping out updates" am I right?

But I'm just really getting into writing this and I'm actually feeling proud of this book. That and I've been thinking of the end a lot...

Omg I just watched 'Justice League Dark: Apokolips War' and that was just a masterpiece *blows chef kiss* but damn i don't think I'll recover after it. To those who haven't seen it I won't spill any spoilers! But if you have seen don't spill them in the comments but message me so we can talk about it!

That's all for now! Hope you liked this chapter! Hope you had a great day! Love you guys! <3