Chapter 12 - The Word Goes Around

=Jimin's PoV=

     Oh, I'm having such a wonderful day today. The sun is out, Seokjin is a cutie as always, and mother decided to invite all of us to lunch outdoors! Wait... all of us? Why do my brothers have to be included!? They don't even pay attention!

    Oh, well. at least we can eat outside in the wonderful gazebo I specifically chose. I am so happy with it; the design of it matches so well with the garden. 

     When it was time for lunch, everything was just as usual, except that it was outside. By that time the clouds were covering some parts of the sun and moving slower than author's 3g lte data, but nevertheless it was a beautiful day. The maids brought out the food made by the chef that they hired a while back; delicious plates on plates of food from sandwiches to pies.

     And then, there came my brothers. They look at the food as if it were some regular food you would get at, like, Seven eleven and they looked at the garden with droopy eyes. They sit down in their arranged seating; eldest to youngest, and of course Yoongi-hyung got to sit with Mother, like always if he had actually chosen to eat.

     "Well, sons, since we're all out here now, how about we enjoy our meal and share some chit chats along the way?" Mother suggested, in which I nod to. "Yoongi son, I heard you started a little competition for your next butler. The last one couldn't handle it right? Haha.."

     "...mm yes."

     Before I could speak my mind out, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hobi-hyung looked at each other, "Hey Yoongi-hyung, would you mind if one of the contestants were removed for purposes..?" 

     it took a moment for Yoongi-hyung to think about it. "How come? Is he especially good at the job?"

     "If I were to lie to you hyung, I would say no, but he really is good. M-maybe not as good as the others... y'know. Besides, he had to move because his roommates were eliminated and you know how they don't let one person stay in a four person room.. so yeah... I didn't want him in the other dorms either, so I just brought him over to mine, Tae-hyung's fine with it too..."

     "Well then, I mean, I'll go check on him if he's any good for a butler of mine, but if he isn't what I really needed, then yeah, sure."

     "Aw, Yoongi son, that's really kind of you to share." Mother commented. 

     I pitched in, "Jungkook-ah, what's his name?"

     He looked over to me then proceeded, "Well.. do you rememebr when we went to go get piercings.. you brought this boy as an apology when you had your competition, so you probably already know him. He's called Seokjin, if you forgot."

     Not gonna lie, I felt a little jealous at that point, "Seokjin? As in Kim Seokjin?"

     "Honey, do you know this person? Is he one of your friends?" Mother asks.

     "Well... yes... I kinda know him.." I replied, nervous if she was going to ask for a background check.

     "well, that's nice son. We should get back to eating now!" My mother said, and then we all sat and ate quietly in the garden.

     During that period of time, I was thinking of the conversation. Jungkook-ssi said that Seokjin is now staying in his and Taehyung's room, which I'm lowkey annoyed about. I just want to go snatch Jin from their room when they aren't there because I really do appreciate the talks we have together.

     Hobi-hyung seems like he enjoys spending time with Seokjin too. Maybe we can be ninjas and sneak Seokjin to our room. Oh well, I guess I can't really do anything... right now.

A/N: Another Filler?! Yes, indeed. This was Jimin's perspective about last chapter shenanigans, but do not fret; the next chapter will be about the 5th competition! I know this chapter's kinda short~ btw do you guys enjoy long or short chapters?