Chapter 2 - Auditions Held

=3rd PoV=
     When Seokjin arrived at the castle, he spotted the same flyer at the convenience store plastered everywhere; from the entrance to the rosemary bushes. From what he has heard, the castle looks stunning- a little outdated, but still, quite pretty. However, it looks like one of those clubs that have graffiti all over them.

=Seokjin's POV=

     yikes, this place looks dusty, musty, and oh-so crusty.
     "Stop!" Yelled someone.
     "AhhHhHhhh!" I yelled, falling over, "don't hurt me!"
     There was silence. I look up, and it was just the royal guards standing at the entrance to the castle.
     "Oh! You scared me!"
     "..."
     Why aren't they saying anything? Should I be worried or annoyed?
     "So you see, I'm here to audition for the job of- uh...." I said, looking back at the flyer hanging on the walls of the castle, "bUTLER! Yea, butler. Mhm."
     For a moment, the guards didn't say anything. They didn't do anything. I start sweating.
     The guards then glanced at each other. I assume they were using telekinesis to talk about how foolish and fragile I am, and probably how I would fail the audition either way.
     "Come on in." One of them said, with a heavy sigh, "try hard, you've got competition." 

     I stared at the paintings lined the walls. The pictures showcased elegant men one by one, and I could feel a little bit tense looking at them. Their faces are near perfection, from their jawline to their... forehead? Why am I thinking about their forehead? I'm so weird.

     Finally, after what I felt like the infinite indoor red carpet,  I make it to the "audition room". Why is there an audition room? I am now very confused. I head in anyways. 

     "Welcome to the audition room! Today, you contestants will be auditioning for the role of butler. Through-out the competition, let's call it, you will be tested for multiple skills that are needed in a butler. The one with the most skill points will become the butler of the princes! The salary is $1,420,000 USD and the job will come with free rent and food. Any questions?"

     "How many trainings will there be?"

     "No training! Just head-on-head competition for 10 straight-going rounds of different skills!"

     Oh boy. I literally do not know anything. I am doomed.