Chapter 20: epilogue

~10 years later~

   In a large house that was located just down the street from the Dupain-Cheng bakery, lived a family of five. They had been living happily in that house for 3 years and counting.

  The family was considered strange and unusual, but they were nonetheless loved by others. Just who is this family? And what makes them so unusual?

                                 *~*~*~*~*

~inside the house~

I sighed as I folded the large amount of laundry that was in front of me. Everyone in this house goes through clothes so quickly.

  'Is it just me, or is there more laundry every time I clean?' I thought.

'Nope, it's not you. Everyone in this house is so rambunctious, it's no wonder they dirty their clothes so fast.' A voice said. I sighed. 'I guess you're right about that Selene.'

   As I continued to fold the laundry, an angry voice called out to me and a young girl entered my room.

                                    *~*~*~*~*

"Mom, Roxie stole my favorite shirt!" The girl yelled angrily. "I did not!"  Another voice yelled as another little girl ran into the room.

  "I didn't take your shirt!" The smaller girl yelled. The older girl turned to her. "Yes you did!" She yelled back.

Marinette sighed and turned to face the two girls. "Girls, please stop yelling. It's not going to help the situation." She scolded.

"But mom!" the older girl said. "No 'buts' Luna. You're fourteen years old now. You should be trying to set a better example for your sisters!" She yelled.

  The smaller girl started giggling and Luna and Marinette turned to her. "What's so funny?" Luna asked annoyed.

  "You said the word 'butt'." Roxie said giggling behind her hands. Luna rolled her eyes but nonetheless she chuckled with her little sister.

   Marinette sighed and shook her head playfully. "I didn't say 'butt', I said 'but'." Marinette explained. But it was no use, it just made her daughter's laugh more. Marinette couldn't help but smile and laugh as well. Even after 10 years, she was still a child at heart.

                                    *~*~*~*~*

  Luna, Roxie and I laughed for a few more minutes before Adrien entered the room with our other daughter in his arms.

"What are you all laughing at?" He inquired. I chuckled and wiped a tear from my eye. "We're just being immature, that's all." I replied.

Adrien shook his head playfully and walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Yucky!" Shouted our youngest daughter Lilly.

  We all laughed and I gave Lilly a kiss on the cheek. "By the way, why aren't you dressed yet?" Adrien asked us. "Dressed for what?" I asked.

   Adrien rolled his eyes. "Did you forget? Today is Alya and Nino's wedding." He said reminding me.

My eyes widened in shock. I had completely forgotten that the wedding was today. "I have to get ready!" I shouted in a panic, earning laughs from the rest of my family members. "Luna, Roxie, don't laugh, you're not dressed either." I said.

  Luna and Roxie immediately ran out the door to go get changed. Adrien and I chuckled and he put Lilly down on our bed. I ran into my walk in closet to get changed into my dress. I was supposed to be a bridesmaid.