Chapter 9: Don't break my trust

* I don't remember if I mentioned this before, so just in case I haven't, I wanted to say that this story will alternate from 3rd person POV and Marinettes POV. The same way I wrote my other stories. I'm saying this now so you guys don't get confused. Okay, happy reading!
———————————————————————————

Another day passed and I was feeling a lot better. My chest was still a little sore and the wound was still red, but it was healing. It's now been three days since the full moon and I'm ready to return to normal life. Well, normal for me anyway.

I sat up in bed and stretched. My body is so tired, which is strange considering that I've been in bed for 3 days. I looked out my window and saw birds flying through the air and people and cars on the streets below. The sun was shining down, illuminating all of Paris. Another beautiful day.

I cracked a small smile as I opened my window, letting in a cool breeze in that seemed to wrap around me, so I pulled my bed sheets up and covered myself.

After a few more minutes of window gazing, I hopped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

~20 minutes later~

I came out of my bathroom with a white towel wrapped around myself and made my way over to my dresser. I pulled out a black tank top that was very form fitting and a little revealing, but not enough to expose my scars.

After slipping on the tank top, I opened another drawer and pulled out a pair of ripped denim shorts and put them on, then I made my way over to my mirror and looked at my reflection.

  Satisfied with my look, I entered my bathroom one last time and brushed out my tangled hair and it fell perfectly around my shoulders. I took a deep breath in and out. "Today will be a good day. I hope." I said trying to motivate myself. Shortly afterwards I made my way downstairs.

                                  *~*~*~*~*

   Marinette walked into the kitchen and greeted her parents and daugther. "Mommy!" Luna exclaimed as she jumped into Marinettes arms.

  "Luna be careful, your mother is still healing." Sabine scolded. "It's alright mom, I'm feeling a lot better." Marinette said while smiling down at Luna. Sabine looked at Marinette with concern written all over her face.

  "Are you sure you're ready to go back to school? You can take another day off if you need to." Sabine said. Marinette rolled her eyes. "Mom, I'm fine. How many times do I have to say that?" Marinette replied with an irritated tone.

  Sabine sighed in defeat then she forced a smile. "Okay, I just wanted to make sure. You're my only daughter and I worry about you." She said.

  Marinette put Luna down and walked over to Sabine and kissed her cheek. "I know mom and I appreciate it." She said with an apologetic smile.

Marinette looked up at the clock on the wall and her eyes widened. "I'm gonna be late!" She exclaimed as she ran towards the door. She opened the door, but turned around and walked over to Luna and gave her a hug and kiss. "Bye Cherí, mommy loves you very much." She said. Luna stood on her tip toes and kissed Marinette's nose. "I love you too mommy."

Marinette smiled then stood up and ran out the door. "Bye mom!" She yelled as she ran down the stairs. Sabine chuckled. "No matter how old she gets, she's still a child." She said with a smile.

  Sabine then turned to Luna. "So, do you want to go to the park?" Luna beamed with happiness and ran out the door. "Like mother, like daughter." Sabine said with amusement.