Hey readers!

It's the author here! Just wanted to say thank you to those who have read this story so far. It means a lot to me.

For those of you who are questioning why Luna has such grown up speech, it's because even though she develops at the same pace as normal children physically, she matures much faster mentally. That's not to say however that she can't be childish as you read in the last chapter.

  Also for the people who may feel like this story is not really going anywhere, I have some big plot twists coming up that may change your mind.

However you guys might have to wait a little while to find out what they are. I might not be able to post for a while. I have a super busy work week coming up with Black Friday and everything, so I won't have that much time to write. You should also know that these days, I'm not really with this fandom anymore, but I enjoy writing these stories for the people that are.

Don't worry though, all the stories I'm writing will be completed eventually. I got into Miraculous Ladybug rather late in life. I mean it's not just for kids, and there's some adult jokes hidden in there as well that I enjoy.

Anyway, I just turned 20 a few months ago and have since gotten into some other genres, but I will finish this story. Thanks for being so patient with me. I'll write more as soon as I have the time.

~posted 11/25/2019~