Chapter 15: This will be a disaster

Alya and I sat on my bed, just staring at each other. Neither of us had said a word in at least 15 minutes. I know that she's waiting for an explanation, but I have no idea where to begin. This is gonna be an awkward conversation and it's one that I hoped that I'd never have to have with her.

'This is sooo awkward. How the hell am I supposed to start this conversation?' I thought continuing to stare at my very angry best friend.

  Alya was frowning at me, it felt like she was staring into my very soul. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. I guess they got dried out.

"You blinked!" I exclaimed. She looked at me and arched a brow. "Excuse me?" She asked confused by my sudden outburst.

  "You blinked! I guess I win this staring contest." I said with a smile on my face. Alya rolled her eyes, not amused. I chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Sorry, I was just trying to lighten the mood." I said feeling stupid. Alya glared at me. "I don't need you to lighten the mood, I need you to give me an explanation." She deadpanned.

  I sighed, I guess I shouldn't waste any more time. "Well it all started a few months after I moved to China..."

~one really long story later~

Alya sat there with a dumbfounded look on her face. "Um, are you ok?" I asked concerned by her expression.

"Oh sure I'm fine. After all, I did just find out that my best friend is a freaking Werewolf." Alya said in an extremely sarcastic voice. "Are you afraid of me now?" I asked nervously.

Her eyes widened and she flung her arms around me immediately. "Oh hell no girl! I may be in shock right now, but I could never ever hate you. You're my best friend after all." She said comforting me. I felt a sense of relief wash over me and before I knew it, I was crying tears of joy.

                                    *~*~*~*~*

  Marinette and Alya chatted for a few minutes. The two of them were finally able to reconnect for real, now that they had no more secrets between them.

"So basically, Luka is a total asshole who's been trying to claim you as his mate ever since he bit you?" Alya asked trying to get a firm grasp on the Luka situation.

Marinette nodded. "I hate him so much. I thought that I was finally free of him when I left China, but now he's here in Paris." She said feeling angry and bitter.

  "Jeez, I'm sorry girl. You have it pretty rough. And here I am, cozying up to the person that you hate the most." Alya said feeling guilty.

"It's okay Alya, you didn't know." Marinette replied forgiving her friend. Alya smiled gratefully at Marinette, glad that her friend didn't hold anything against her.

"So, have you been dealing with all of this alone?" She inquired. Marinette shook her head. "No, Adrien has been a very trustworthy friend." She replied.

Alya's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, Adrien knows about you?!" She exclaimed. Marinette nodded. "He saw me in wolf form. I had no choice but to tell him." She said her head hanging down.

  Alya looked at her friend in confusion. "Why do you seem upset about this?" She inquired. "Because, by telling you my secret, I'm putting both you and Adrien in danger." Marinette replied. Alya looked at her friend and laughed, causing Marinette to look at her friend and arch a brow.

  "Why are you laughing?" She asked. "Because this is a conversation that I never would have imagined having in my lifetime." She replied wiping a tear from her eye.