Beginning Of The End

-Cas' POV, two years later-

I wiped my palms on my pants. I can't believe I was finally going to do this.I put my hand in my pocket and felt the small box. Just as I opened my mouth to call Dean in the room, he called me into the kitchen. I pulled my hand out and took as deep breath as I stepped out of our room and to him. He wastched me with a smile on his face as I sat beside him at the table.

"I want to talk to you about something. Don't worry, it's not bad." He took a deep breath before speaking again. "Two years and twenty seven days ao, I was told news from my father that changed my life. He told me to go for what makes me happy, that's when I asked you to be my boyfriend. Since then, my life has been brighter. I knew we've lost people do dear to us between then and now but we both know they're watching us somewhere. You brought meaning to my life." He stopped talking and just looked at me. Tears threatened to spill but he wiped them away. "Don't cry, not until I'm done. You've put up with all my bullshit and stood beside me no matter what." Dean stood from his chair and kneeled down in front of me. "Castiel Andrew Novak, will you do me the honors of forever standing beside me?" He asked, pulling the ring from his pocket. That little shit, I wanted to propose.

----------

Cas was silent, too silent. I began to grow worried, what if he says no?

"Dean! You ruined it!" He said, taking the small box out of his pocket. "I wanted to propose to you! He frowned and crossed his arms. I began laughing, causing him to join in. That was a plot twist.

"Well, is that a yes then?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I will Dean, I'm with you 'til the end of the line." I put my hand on my face.

"Did you just quote friggin' Captain America?"

"Shut up." He mumbled before pulling me into a kiss.

(Hello babes, I needed to do this chapter before the actual epilouge. I still cry when I think that this story is actually almost over, is that bad. Your comments, votes, and reads mean so fucking much to me, you have no idea. SORRY ABOUT THAT LANGUAGE OK OK. I can say just oooone thing about the epilouge though, if you cry easily, ehehehehe.)