My Guardian Angel

I could feel the tears trickling down my cheek but I didn't give one. I made a promise with myself that my lips would never touch another mans lips and I broke that promise. If my father ever found out that I kissed Cas while knowing what I was doing, he's be even more disapointed in me than he already is. I wiped the tears from my face and rubbed that back of my neck, trying to get the kiss out of my head. I was nothing, right? Just a drunk kiss? Cas seemed to think that way so why does it feel like more than just a kiss between two drunk guys.. I checked the time, 8:57. It felt like it was three o' clock, I was tired. I decided to lay own and try to sleep as an attempt to get this kiss out of my head.

*dream*

I opened my eyes an everything was dark, I felt my pockets, knowing I have a lighter in there. I lit it and looked around, I was in a pine box, Sam and Bobby must have buried me..

"Help!" I yelled, my voice hoarse, I was parched. "Someone help me!" I tried yelling once again. I tore at the top of the box as an attempt to open the grave, dirt falling into my eyes. I could feel myself digging into only dirt now as I reached closer to the surface. The sun beaded down onto my face as I pushed myself through the hole I just made. I pulled myself up slowly, noticing I had no strength in me. I rose to my feet and looked at the landscape. It looked like a nuke went off, all the trees were down in a circle around me. I started walking, hoping to find someone, anyone really. I reached an old gas station and knocked at the door.

"Is there anybody there...? Hello?" I asked before breaking the glass and opening the door. I walked over to the freezers where the drinks were and downed a water, only stopping for air. Once I quenched my thirst, I looked at the news paper. I was in Hell for only four months.. It felt like years upon years. I looked around for food, for being without food for four months, I was hungry. I ate a candy bar and found a Busty Asain Beauties magazine. I flipped through it, grinning. Boooooobs. I put in in my bag along with drinks and food. I walked over to the register and took the money but jumped when the television turned on. I nervously turned and hit the switch and turned it off. Then the radio turned on. As I reached to turn it off, the tv turned back on and the building started to shake, making this reaaaallllly high pitched noise. I grabbed the salt off the shelf and started lining it at the window. The noise got louder as I fell to my knees, windows shattering around me.

*End dream*

----------

I saw Madisyn walk into my room at the hospital. As soon as she saw me, she frowned but smiled again. She walked over to me.

"How do you feel..?" She asked nervously. I shrugged and tried to sit up.

"I'm in pain, I have a sprained ankle and a concussion.. So not that good." I said back and managed to smile. She smiled, winked, and touched my face. I felt better. No more pain. She did this before but I never understood how she made all the injuries go away. "...Uhm.. How did you..?" I asked, she laughed.

"Ohhh, there's much you don't know and you don't need to know either." She said, smiling evily.

"I guess you're my guardian angel." She looked into my eyes and nodded.

"Maybe I am."