Static Electricity

I headed for campus, already running late. I stepped on the gas pedala little harder, trying to make it on time. I pulled in and got out but instead of going right to the classes I have, I went to the guidance counseler. I knocked before walking in, she was alone.

"Hello, Mr. Winchester. Did you already get in trouble this early?" She said, she was such a bitch.

"Ha-Ha. Very funny. No, I need all of the homework for me and Castiel Novak, he's in the hospital and asked me to deliver him his homework." I said, not trying to let her arrogantness get to me.

"Wow, you're actually considering doing your homework, Dean. Alert the media." She sassed.

"Yeah, I'm doing mine with Cas. Now give me the homework so I don't have to see your face anymore. I don't like dog's asshole." I said, hoping to get out of there soon. She gave me a death stare but phoned all the teachers Cas and I had today and told them I needed it. Once the papers got here, I separated them and went back to my car, I didn't want to put up with all the teachers when all I could think of was Cas. I decided to text him, mentally hoping he was awake.

"Hey, I got your homework and mine, when's a good time I can come to you and we can do it together? I'm not staying in school, I don't feel good." I lied once again. I didn't want to tell him that I wasn't going because he's all I can think of. I felt my phone vibrate, it was him.

"Okay, thank you! And anytime is good, I'm not doing anything at all. Do you know where I live?" He asked. I though for a moment.

"I have an idea of where it is, why? Should I meet you there?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got let out earlier." I didn't reply and got into the Impala. I drove down the street, blaring Deep Purple, hoping to get Cas & his lips out of my mind. I pulled into the driveway I saw him in, he was at the front door. I turned off the car & got out, handing him his work.

"Here you go. You're lucky we're friends, I don't like talking to the guidance counseler." I said but looked down immediately. Friends..

----------

Friends.. That word floated through my head as I took the papers from Dean. My thumb made contact with his and my whole body felt like a bolt of electricity shot through my body.

"Neither do I, she's a bitch." I said, hoping to stop thinking about that one word that will stay with me forever. Dean chuckled a little and asked if we could go inside because it seemed like it was going to rain. I nodded and led him inside, smiling slightly. Dean Winchester is in my house. Oh my god. Okay, breathe... My father wasn't home, he was at the factory working and Madisyn was at school so I had the house to myself. My step mom doesn't ever step foot into my house, she doesn't like me either. "Want anything to eat or drink?" I asked, trying to hear his musical voice in my head once again.

"Nah, I'm not really hungry. But thanks." He said back.

"Mhm." I said, sitting down and looking at the first question on the homework I had for English. This should be interesting..

(Hiya, soo, I wasn't expecting to update today but I got a spark of inspiration and boom, another chapter. I miiight post randomly within the week, depending on the time I have to be freee. Any who, I love you all, thank you for the votes & comments, keep 'em coming ;) aaannnd a little spoiler for the next chapter, things get betterish, kinda, sorta, can really explain without giving it away. okeey, bye bye)