Endings and Secrets

"Happy brithday to you!" We all sing to the birthday boy. Mathew is turning three today. It's hard to believe that it's been three years since he's been born, and since the accident.

A drunk werewolf ran into us that day. When Andrew found who did it, he sentenced him to life in prison for endangering the life of others.

Other than the accident. Life has been good since I been with Andrew. I have a whole new family that loves me. I still miss my parents, but it's easier to go on knowing I have so many people that care about me.

Andrew and I got married 6 months after Matthew was born. We had a summer wedding with the the pack and close friends.

Of course John walked me down the aisle. It was a beautiful wedding. Andrew in a black suit. Me in a white one. Matthew was the ring barrier. He was so cute in his matching tux that looked like his Daddy.

Even though Matthew looks like me, he acts just like Andrew. They have the same attitude and everything. It's so cute.

Arms wrap around me, pulling me from my thoughts. The sparks tells me it's Andrew. He kisses the back of my neck.

"So when are we going to tell him?" Andrew ask me nuzzling his face in my neck.

I smile. "After he opens his presents."

"Why can't that be his first present?" I turn in his arms.

"Impatient are we?" I smirk up at him.

"I want to show you off, I hate hiding this secret from everyone." He pouts handsomely.

"I know. Just a few more minutes." I kiss his nose. He nods before unwrapping his arms, and going over to play with Matthew.

I watch as Andrew puts my son on his shoulders and runs around the yard with him.

"He's a goofball." Summer whispers in my ear. Jumping, I put my hand over my heart.

"You scared me!" I say looking at a glowing pregnant Summer. She found her mate to be the pack doctor. She wasn't hurt during the accident, only knocked out. I thank the gods that was all she got.

Now 3 years later, she's five months pregnant with her first child. I couldn't be more happy for her.

"Dada! Dada! Presents! Presents! Presents!" The sound of my little boys voice has be turning my head to his voice. 

Squating down, he runs into my arms. He smiles a toothless smile at me. He's missing his two front teeth. It looks adorable on him.

Picking him up, I take him over to the presents table. Sitting him in the chair, I kiss him.

"I want Dada and Daddy's presents first!" He yells clapping his hands.

"Yes! Finally!" Andrew yells out with his hands in the air. We both move In front of him. Getting on our knees we look hin in the eyes.

"How do you feel about a little brother or sister?" I ask nervously. He could react any way, scaring me shitless.

A smile grows on Matthew's face. "I want one! I want one!"

"Well in 5 mouths you'll have one." Andrew grins at him. He's very excited. He's been trying to get me pregnant for 2 years. But the accident made things difficult. We didn't think we could have another baby which broke Andrew.

It broke me too knowing I couldn't give my mate the kids he want. But he never made me feel back about that. He would always comfort me whenever I cried about it. He's an amazing husband and mate.

"Why can't I have it now?" Matthew ask us confused.

"Well because the baby has to grow inside your dada." Andrew responds.

"Dada ate him!" Screams Matthew. I couldn't help it. I giggle.

"No baby. Whem you are older you'll know. Now open your presents." Amd he does just that.

Life couldn't get much better. I have an amazing husband and son with a baby on the way. Life is wonderful.